I don't know where to start

Posted

So I'm new to this. Never really explored this but I'm starting to realize I'm into being ***d, spanked and tied up but most people I've been with are not. I want to be taught. I like *** but I'm not sure how much I can take. I took the BDSM text and it says I'm a switch. What do I do?

Posted
I'd suggest that you start reading stuff. There's a lot of good blogs out there and the forums here are really good too. The more voices you hear from, the more clear of a picture you'll begin to form.
I'd personally recommend reading up on SSC and RACK as a priority
Posted
Yep, read. Particularly the threads in the nee to BDSM forum here, specifically the ones on sub frenzy.
Being new, you'll be getting a lot of messages, it does die down.
If you're chatting to people in your DM's set boundaries and stick to them. Know what you find acceptable and what's not, basically if you wouldn't do it in 'normal' walks of life don't accept it here. Learn to follow your gut instinct. If it doesn't feel right it probably isn't. If you aren't sure post here and others will share their views.
Learn how to use the block button and not feel bad about it. It'll become your new best friend
Remember this is your journey, do what you want when and how you want. You don't owe anyone here anything
Don't rely too much on the BDSM tests, some are a little better than others and can be helpful as a starting point but they're pretty subjective
That all sounds really harsh but it's important that you stay safe and don't regret anything later
Lastly have lots of fun!!!

Posted
I also would suggest a mentor , someone with experience To help you some one who has no intrest other than keeping you safe until you have a Dom .
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Dont feel bad guy stay safe,i have something similar to yours,accept for the chocking part i am learning also it is very hard to find someone good luck on your journey