Ground rules for having a bull

HD****

Posted
My boyfriend and I are entertaining the idea of having a bull. What are some of the ground rules?? Do’s and Don’ts? Thanks in advance 😀
Posted

this depends on the rules and boundaries you want in the relationship(s) 

there are no universal rules

but you have to make sure you're all happy with the situation 

Posted
No rules play it like you guys want to play and whatever feels comfy. I have a bull if you guys are still looking ?
Posted
As eyem says three-way mutual agreement and understanding is about the only "general" rule you should apply and possibly an agreement that if any one of you wants to stop, it stops for all of you - beyond that it's very much an individual thing for you to agree and set boundaries between you based on what you're all hoping to get from it.
Posted
I guess let them know your likes and what you don't before you get started so you all know where you stand
Posted
Bill probably won’t want to touch your bf at all lol
Posted
Go into it with the approach that you are both traveling on a tour boat. You can fuck everyone on the boat but as soon as you dock, you go back with each other. Simple. Then of course, have at it
Posted
13 minutes ago, Farmer44 said:
Bill probably won’t want to touch your bf at all lol

Not a problem he won’t be there

Posted
31 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this depends on the rules and boundaries you want in the relationship(s) 

there are no universal rules

but you have to make sure you're all happy with the situation 

Thanks for your response

Posted
23 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
As eyem says three-way mutual agreement and understanding is about the only "general" rule you should apply and possibly an agreement that if any one of you wants to stop, it stops for all of you - beyond that it's very much an individual thing for you to agree and set boundaries between you based on what you're all hoping to get from it.

Great advice. Thanks 😀

Posted

Be absoloutely sure this is what you both want.....fantasy and reality are two completely different things. From experience after playing that role a couple of times myself, its after that the problems can occur for the couple involved. Both must be totally comfortable with clear rules for what is allowed and what is not......also this must be discussed in detail with the bull so he knows where the boundaries are. 

Posted
1 hour ago, milwaukee414 said:

What is a bull?

in this context

In a m/f dynamic a bull is an additional male than the f is having a sexual relationship with

there's lots of ways this can play out - whether this is completely private (the m knowns the f is meeting and having sex with the bull, but is not there and does not participate) or in front of the m (i.e. he watches his partner having sex with someone else) or whether they are somewhat involved (clean up, or other sexual ***)

Usually there'd be some form of *** in the sense the f is going to see a bull because the m cannot satisfy her rather than other variants of non-monogamy