Any BIG no go’s I should know?

Posted
Hey all! New here and excited to explore this side of life more. So while I do want to learn on my own, I know there are a few huge things to never do and I’d just like to know about that ahead of time. Thank you! :)
Eastbourneguy
Posted
Don't approach members here using honourifics etc unless asked and treat with respect.
Eastbourneguy
Posted
I would say treat members here with respect and begin and communication as you would meeting someone for the first time in real life
Posted
I would say never try to recruit someone else’s sub. Always make sure things are good with their dom. It’s important to respect the bond they share in the same way you want others to for you. I guess, just respect boundaries and be open to ask what they are.
Posted
My big 3 would be … don’t be judgmental, don’t be rude, and don’t be deceptive.
Posted
Stay safe sane and consensual. Communicate limits and don't push them without explicit consent. Try to treat people as people first instead of kink dispensers. Always respect safe words (I'd argue that you should have a safe 'gesture' too incase words fail you).
And I think most importantly: take your time. This journey will be a long one, so there's no need to rush :)
Those are the big things that pop into my mind. I'm sure there are things I'm missing that others might enlighten you on
Posted
Never breach consent. Never ignore a safety word. Be safe, sane and consensual. And enjoy yourself and make friends.
Posted
You've not said if you're talking from a dominant or submissive perspective (your profile suggests submissive/switch) but in general terms the "no go's" will be dictated by the individual dynamic and any limits and boundaries that are set by it.
Respecting limits and boundaries and never crossing them without first discussing and agreeing to do so with a partner is probably the biggest "general" advice to heed.
Obviously things like staying legal also apply, likewise being sure you are knowledgeable about any activity you get involved in, some things can be incredibly dangerous if done wrong.
There's nothing wrong with being new, or excited, and wanting to explore, but before you do I'd urge you to take a step back and really give some thought to what your hopes and expectations are - really understand what makes you tick and where you see yourself in all this, build your own boundaries and limits (regardless of the side of the coin you are on), think about the type of partner you'd be looking for and what you think you can offer them, and them you.
It's very easy to think "I want some kink in my life", but quite another step to actually find it and start exploring it.
Posted
I'd say that communication is key: never ever cross the boundaries your partner has given you; check their comfortlevel, use safetywords and NEVER misuse the safetywords. Red is calm doen, green mens go on and Pineapple mens stop . Consent is key: if your partner doesnt like to do certain things (anal, whipping, ageplay whatever) never ever *** them to do it anyway. No means NO.
Posted

And take the time to read their profile and to understand it before talking to them 🧚‍♀️

Posted
Wish all new people would ask this question.
I think you’ve gotten some pretty good answers already
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It’s great you’ve spent some time thinking about your limits. Have you given any thought to how you would like to feel with someone? Trust your gut and don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself. If someone’s not okay with that or makes you uncomfortable, screw ‘em. Safety and respect are #1
Posted
Learn yours and others hard and soft limits and respect them, have a sfe word, and respect others safe word. Learn the traffic light system, and respect how others use it doing this things will mean you will never do so ething that isnt consented. I big NO, IS DOING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT CONSENTED, THIS JUST *** AND ***.
Posted
You might want to check out Evie Lupine’s YouTube channel.