The Whys of Bratting

Posted
Sometimes my bratty behaviour is carefully curated. Sometimes I surprise myself when something I say falls from my lips.

Sometimes there's a moment I hope what I said drifted into the air and vanished before it's heard. Sometimes though, I find myself feeling so daring that I'm like a bee keeper reaching her bare hand in the hive to get the honey.

I love that look you have. The one that say's, "Careful, you're about to get stung."

I love to tussle before I meet my fate. To feel your heart racing along with mine. I'll dig my feet in just as I will my nails into your skin as you *** me to my knees.

I'll talk back, call you a name, stick out my tongue, poke you while you're trying to concentrate on something. I'll lick your face, ask you a 1000 questions. All I'm doing is giving you the excuse you need to take back what's your's.

You know my truth. I'm not as tough as I act. I feel everything so strongly despite my efforts to disguise that part of me. That's why I need you to grab me by my throat and make me look at you so I can see the fake anger in your eyes. I need to know that your need to hurt me is only surpassed by your need to love me.

Otherwise, what's the point?

I love that you let me brat. That you give me just enough rope to hang myself. The only lesson to be learned is that this game can only ever end one way. It's the way I want it to end. My submission is strengthened when you take it. Again and again you remind me of my place. Afterall, being ***d to my knees feels so much better than dropping to them. Having a reason for being spanked means so much more than getting spankings.

Bratting is my love language. It's no threat to your Dominance. It's designed to rein*** it.
Posted
This is an excellent explanation and demonstration that BDSM is a two-way system-- and that the underlying foundation is the same as vanilla, based in love. Whether it's missionary style with the lights off or tied to the bed with your bottom turning red from the paddle you've both agreed to, it's love.
Posted

It’s been a very long time since I last read something that resonated so much, made me think so deeply and so stole my attention.

Your words are deep, meaningful and so thought provoking. I truly adore this my sweet. Thank you

Posted

@CopperKnob. The most accurate and brilliant analysis of being a brat.

Wonderfully written as well and it resonated with me while reminding me I miss having a brat in my life.

Posted
Wow. That’s like poetry. Love this so much. Thought about writing an erotica?
  • 3 weeks later...
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
You really know yourself which is very enlightened and should bring you great contentment in your heart. I hope you find your equal, and opposite for true fulfilment. Lots of love my dear x
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I do think I could quite possibly be a brat or I definitely give out bratty behaviour. I really relate to the being ***d into submission as I'd never give it up, well if I did it wouldn't be easy.

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

It's not supposed to be easy, brats deserve it HARD. Love x

Posted
6 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

I do think I could quite possibly be a brat or I definitely give out bratty behaviour. I really relate to the being ***d into submission as I'd never give it up, well if I did it wouldn't be easy.

Do it! It makes for some fun