My Ex is my keyholder (part 2)

ji****

Posted
It had been 10 days now since Michelle (my ex) had locked this device on my cock. Unable to escape, not able to get an erection. This is the longest I’ve ever gone with playing with myself and the hunger and desire kept growing inside me day after day. They say all guys think about is sex. Well for me, this was true, ever since I lost the privilege of using my penis for pleasure. I couldn’t concentrate on anything else. Even the most trivial things seemed to remind me of sex. It was like every woman I came across knew of my predicament and went out of their way to tease me.
As desperate as I was to be released from this cage, I knew how stubborn and true to her word that Michelle could be. I just had to wait for her to get in touch with me. Hopefully that would be soon otherwise I’d have to call a locksmith or the fire department to get me out of this thing. I don’t think I’d ever live down the shame from that. Luckily I didn’t have much longer to wait as at lunchtime I got a text from Michelle that simply read “see you tonight lover boy. I hope this has been too hard for you?” Typical Michelle always making inappropriate jokes at my expense. Finally I was going to be released from this penile prison and my *** would be over. Tonight couldn’t come soon enough.
I decided I’d better try to make a good impression so I ordered Chinese food from her favorite restaurant and got a nice bottle of red wine ready for her. The table was all set, when the doorbell rang. All of a sudden I got butterflies in my stomach like it was our first date. This was a strange feeling considering the *** I’ve endured for the past 10 days.
I invited Michelle in and we are dinner together like it was a real date. She tried some small talk but my mind was elsewhere, anticipating what was to come, with me getting rid of this chastity belt once and for all. All of a sudden my kind sprang back into focus as Michelle kept calling my name. Now she was upset as I hadn’t been listening to her. Dammit, now I know I’m going to pay for that mistake. I could see the anger in her face. She ordered me to the bedroom and then demanded that I removed all of my clothes.
Once naked she turned me around and fastened leather cuffs on my wrists that were attached with a small chain behind my back. She bent me forward so that I was leaning over the bed. She proceeded to tie my ankles to each corner of the bed. She left me alone in the room for a moment. When she returned she placed a ball gag in my mouth. I tried protesting but all ghat came out was “mmmph”. I was totally at her mercy. She told me that I’d been a bad boy at dinner and that I needed to be punished. She began to spank me 10 times with a hairbrush, with each spank harder than the last. Towards the end, I couldn’t take anymore and tears were flowing down my face.
After I had received my punishment she began caressing me, holding me tight and wiping away the tears. She told me “I hadn’t intended to punish you but you brought this on yourself.” That’s when she told me she had one more surprise for me. Suddenly I felt something cold dripping down the crack of my ass. I felt *** and dread as I knew it must be lube. I’d never done any kind of anal play before and I was petrified. Michelle thrust a finger deep inside my hole and then began to finger my anus. As my ass got used to this motion she added another finger. All of a sudden I was less scared and began to enjoy the sensation, moving my hips in rhythm with her fingers hoping to get more contact. Her fingers dug deeper inside my rectum with each thrust, until she was playing with my prostate. The sensation sent me over the edge, I could feel a tsunami of an orgasm approaching and was moaning with pleasure. Suddenly she stopped, knowing I was mere seconds away from cumming. I’d never been so disappointed in my life, on the precipice of an intense orgasm only to have it taken away and now I’m stuck in reality, horny and begging for release. Michelle says “it looks like you enjoyed that pet. Next time I’ll have to fuck you with a big black cock.”
She untied my ankles from the corner of the bed and I was helped up onto the bed so that I laid on my back with my arms still cuffed behind me. Michelle then ties my feet together with a length of rope. She uses another length of rope to tie my knees together too. I was barely able to move when suddenly Michelle straddled the top of my legs facing me so that she could look me in the eyes. She asked “are you ready for some more fun?” I couldn’t speak so I shook my head so that she understood my answer was no. This didn’t matter as she burst out laughing at my response. “It doesn’t matter what you think slave, because ever since I locked up that useless cock of yours, I can’t stop thinking about you horny and *** and mg panties have been soaked every day. I put my favorite vibrator to use every night thinking about the control I have over you.”

She reached behind her and pulled out a hitachi wand massager. She turned it on to full speed and you could tell how powerful it must be, by the sound of it. She pressed the wand against my chastity cage and mh mind was sent into overdrive. The vibrations through the cage were nothing like I’ve ever felt before. I knew it was bringing me immense pleasure but my dick couldn’t get hard no matter how much it tried. She kept pressing it harder against the cage, the vibrations felt stronger and stronger. I knew I wouldn’t be able to last much longer. I thought she would stop just like before, but she continued the assault on my caged cock. Then the wave came over me. The strongest orgasm I’d ever experienced. Because my dick couldn’t get hard while confined in its prison, instead of my sperm shooting in the air like I would expect, it just dribbled out of the end of the cage. Finally I’d hot some release after the last 10 days of ***. But something didn’t feel right. I could see the pool of semen on the sheets but my body didn’t feel satisfied like I normally do after cumming. Normally after climax I am no longer horny and my body is satisfied but not this time. I still felt as horny and desperate to cum as I had earlier today.
I began to thrash my body around in frustration, screaming at Michelle to release my cock from this cage but all that came out was unintelligible screams. Michelle was laughing hysterically at my predicament and the power she had over me as she cleaned me up using a wet washcloth. “Silly boy, did you think I was going to release you from chastity? I didn’t even bring the key with me tonight.” My expression went from anger and frustration to that of someone who was defeated. There was nothing I could do. I was just a plaything for Michelle and *** to stop her as I had no clue where she’d hidden the only key that could release me. For as long as she had that key, she owned me. I was hers to do with as she pleases. She released me from all my bonds and told me “I had a great time tonight and am looking forward to what will happen next time. Remember, do not contact me or I will throw away the key in the ocean forever. I’ll be in touch. Keep thinking of me, lover boy.” And with that, she was gone and all I could do was wait patiently by the phone hoping that the next time she contacts me won’t be so far away.

I hope you liked this story. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Posted
Sounds fun wish i had someone in my life like that where do i find one or does she have friends like that in Florida
Posted
What the actual fuck? You let him *** and assault you?! None of this sounds consensual. You shouldn’t be on this app. You should be in touch with the police.
Posted
1 hour ago, cutedomme said:
What the actual fuck? You let him *** and assault you?! None of this sounds consensual. You shouldn’t be on this app. You should be in touch with the police.

Hi cutedkmme thanks for your feedback. You’re right, in this situation of non consensual penetration the guy in the story should have called the police and pressed charges. However, in my story I thought I’d talked in part 1 about his fantasy of having his gf lock him in chastity and finger his ass. Looking through the original story I realize now that I left that part out as the story was getting too long and I would add that detail in part 2. Unfortunately it’s a continuity error on my part as I didn’t reread part 1 before writing part 2 almost 2 weeks later. So this is more of a CNC scene than a *** scene. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m still new at writing so am learning from my mistakes I make along the way. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Posted
3 hours ago, Fuckspidey said:
Sounds fun wish i had someone in my life like that where do i find one or does she have friends like that in Florida

If I find her I’ll see if she has a *** 😀

Posted
Cut it of, the locks not that big, go to the shop and get a metal handsaw, cut it of and when she does call u again, tell her you never want to see her again, see what she says and then she might treat you better..
Posted
Good story . Next time she should bring home a Bull to fuck her properly while you watch , caged , ***...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Matty2568 said:
Good story . Next time she should bring home a Bull to fuck her properly while you watch , caged , ***...

Thanks for the tip. Maybe in part 3 😀

Posted

Great continuation, I can't wait to read what will happen on the third encounter!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...