Kinktest evaluation and recommendation

Luke-9833

Posted

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but me and my girlfriend have both taken a Kink test and I would like to understand the results of her test better and know what explicitly she likes or what techniques I can use that she likes. Precise advice would be very helpful.   She likes boy/girl, ageplayer, submissive, degradee, rope bunny and masochist. She is also interested in experimental, primal, brat, slave and a bit of pet. I would like to have some ideas and techniques to implement. Both initial and progressive advice is welcome.

Posted

Some of these tests are merely designed to give you an idea what you might like.   If you've already got things of interest then there's are worth a deep dive.   Some of the ideas you've listed are not mutually exclusive - but some... kinda are... 

I think the main word that stands out for me in the list is 'experimental' - there's a lot that really is going to be trial and error to find out what works for you 

Find an idea or an activity you want to try.  Learn through it together, try some things - see if it does something for either or both of you. 

Posted
Having done the "general" BDSM test that's given you those results - I'd recommend searching out a more detailed questionnaire on-line that lists all kinds of different elements/activities related to kink/BDSM (some of them run to hundreds of questions) - they usually have you rank each activity in terms of interest.
Complete one independently of each other and then compare notes to find common points of interest.
That then gives you a framework to work within and begin to explore and something to not only learn about each other from but to use as a tool to learn further about each element.
Posted
It’s already been said, but to echo it…if you want to know explicitly what ‘she’ likes, the only person who can tell you is ‘her’. Kink is never ‘one size fits all’ unfortunately.
Posted
To me, these tests are great places to start talking to each other and look at what lines up and talk about where each of you are with those and then look at the other interests and ask where she is with those. There are degrees of interest…depths. I’d suggest you do a little bit of searching to see what her interests are if you don’t understand them and then ask what they mean to her, how far into them she wants to go. Discord is another site where you can meet people and role play…there are some great Dom mentors on there as well to help a new Dom find his footing.
Example: I’m stretching my legs in Masochist findings and learning that I like more and more as I explore. (Wax, floggers, paddles, bare hand spanking) just to name a few. I also enjoy being degraded during that and other activities. The key is consent and safety ALWAYS.
IndigoSigmaSwitch
Posted
Oh Luke....that is a whole bunch of fun right there. This is what I would do. I would put a grey wig on and dress in my grandpa's clothes, I would make her wear footy shorts and a bluey with "C*NT written on the back of it. I would make her crawl around on the floor looking for my slippers with a blindfold on (put it on before she goes into the room so she doesn't know that you have re-arranged the furniture) Hopefully she bumps her head a few times, or you could kick her instead, not too hard of course. When she cries out call her a whiny little brat and that you'll give her something to really cry about in a minute.....just as soon as you find you glasses. After a couple of minutes get her on your bed and hogtie her up,. You can get a bit rough with her, like you have gone a bit feral. Take her blindfold off, put a ball gag in and attach a rope from her hair to an anal hook. Make sure you take a little time lubing her up and stretching out her blurter. Fool around with her pussy at the same time to get her all worked up so the the hook will slip in nice and easy. That is after you have pulled her head right back so you get the ball in the right position. She will be in a little bit of *** with the stretch but it wont last long as the rope will slacken off and pull the hook deep into her hole.

The next bit is a git tricky, and maybe a little weird, but definately experimental. Tell her that she is now your little piggy, Make a few piggy sounds as you move around the bed, slapping her arse and giving her a nipple twist. Get her real worked up pushing all the right buttons that you already know, but make sure to mix it up a bit with some new tricks. You want her to be pulling at the ropes, moaning and dribbling in pleasure mixed with a little ***.

Ok, when she thinks you are going to send her to heaven, stop. Hand off and walk out of the room, leaving her frustrated and confused. This is where it gets a little Salvador Dali. You go to the pantry and get the large jar of honey and microwave it for 30 secs or so. You don't want it hot, just warm and easy to pour. You then get the goosedown pillow and take it back into the room and set them aside ready to go. Light the candles, turn the light off and turn on the music. You will be playing Sphongle (psychedelic electronica) mashed with an EDM group called Whale Song.

With all this new stimuli your should be feeling pretty trippy and ready to be taken to the edge - this time with no slaps or tweaks, No this time with the gentle caress of the goose feathers that you have liberated from the pillow. Really work her over with those feathers, her back, legs, butt, neck, tits etc. Till she is almost to the point of being too tickled. You then move behind her, spread her knees, give the anal hook rope a bit of a tug to spice it up before you get the longest feather and start circling it around her box. Flicking it over her clit now and then, up and down her slit. Tug the rope at the right time driving her crazy. She should be drooling and making sounds that easily fit with the music.

Now...the honey. You like honey right? Slowly pour the honey on the hook, so it runs off the hook, down her arse crack and mixes in with her fanny milk. Put it on nice and thick. Now you make like a honey badger and push your face right in where there nectar is and start licking. And do not stop, no matter what, until the honey is gone.

And that, my friend, is how you are going to give your girl a night she will never forget!