Brats- I need new ideas for stirring up my Dom (Bonus points for long distance/online)

Posted

Hey all, 

I am currently in a long distance relationship and D/s relationship. When it comes to play time I'm running dry on ideas to stir him up with and would love all my fellow brats to tell me their ideas they have come up with. I would love to add new ammo to my arsenal. Give me some examples and the punishments associate with it. My sources are running low, He already gets me for swearing at him, or sassing. Plenty for resisting commands. Needless to say i'm a little shit and well.. he is A+ for putting up with me.

Brat army unite! 

Thanks in Advance!!! :smiling_imp: 

Posted

Only thing I can say is you know him best and know what will trigger him and every brat is deferent in there brattness and it’s long distance just that makes it harder 🧚🏻‍♀️Good luck may your brattiness persist 🧚‍♀️🍭❄️❄️🍭🧚‍♀️

BrattySweetheart
Posted

There are so many ways of being sassy that it almost covers all of being a brat, depending on how you look at it. If you give some more examples, maybe it'll help. And Dustykat is right, it's very dependent on your relationship and how whatever you say makes both of you feel. But how about trying to make demands yourself?

If he asks you to do something, you can say, "Not until you do A." Or, if he calls you, you can not pick up the phone/vc and send him a cheeky, but loving message about having decided that you'll pick up once he does B.

Instead of resisting commands, I also love to subvert commands. Twist his words. If he tells you to come closer, you either only take a step or move right up to the camera until all he can see is your eyes. It's very dependent on the situation, but you can have a lot of fun with this one.

Those are the things I can think of off the top of my head.

• 3 months later...
Posted
My favorite is too look them in the eye and say you’re not here so what are you gonna do about it that usually gets a pretty good reaction