Fucking machine

Hal727

Posted
I have a really nice fucking machine. It’s great when used together with my partner. However, when I try to use it solo, I have trouble getting into the right position, and even when I do, the machine tends to move around. It is heavy and has rubber feet that should keep it from sliding away, but don’t. Has anyone had a similar problem and found a reliable solution?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Posted
I would have thought placing it against a wall or similar would have worked?
Posted
I’d have to see the machine in order to give precise advise
Posted
I have a machine that sounds similar with flip down rubber suckers. I always push it up against something solid (normally a table leg) so that if I push back it doesn’t move
Posted
Thanks to all for your helpful comments. I have found that placing the back of the machine against the wall does help, but it still moves around so much that I have to keep pausing to adjust positions. It, and me as well. Annoying!!!
Posted
Philip2004
Thanks! I’m going to try the board and bungee cords.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, Receiver7rdeep said:

Double sided tape work well

Or the new allien tape say it is made for that

1 hour ago, Receiver7rdeep said:

Double sided tape work well

Posted (edited)

im thinking of permanently affixing some more weight to mine to combat the same issue. i also need to tune it up a bit because it doesnt have enough power to even use the "stroker" that came with it soon as i get in, the MACHINE is all thats moving not the stroker lol 1stworld kink problems

Edited by MadBastich
Posted
Thanks for the comments. My machine is plenty powerful, and adjustable, but once the dildo enters me the machine itself tends to move, and the dildo slips out. I have tried various ways to anchor it, including placing it against a wall which did help, but so far nothing has worked really well. I love the quality and versatility of the unit, but have got to solve this problem for it to fulfill the purpose it’s designed for. It’s just fine when my FemDom is here, but solo very difficult to use.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Would love to know what machine you are using, as it sounds liek you are generally happy with it? Since i was last looking for a FM the market seems to have done a wish.com and it's a lot of cheap machines to wade through and not a lot of good market info. Would love a recommendation if you have one?

Posted
My machine was shipped from China, and even though I still have the box and a packing slip, it doesn’t mention the name of the machine, or the marketing company. I remember googling “fucking machine”, and quite a few choices came up. This one looked sturdy, and had several good reviews so I ordered it. The machine is great. Well made, and the speed is very controllable. However the legs are not as sturdy as the machine itself. It came with several different sized dildo type attachments. All in all, I’m happy with it, but still looking for a better way to anchor it with going solo. Sorry I can’t come up with a brand name. It’s not on the machine either.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Sorry not able to help with your issue, but I was wondering do you think it is worth it, keep looking at one for myself online from the bay of e( wasn't sure if allowed to say name)
Posted
Sarah3010 I didn’t buy my machine from the bay you mentioned, but have bought other sex toys there, and they have all been good quality at a much more reasonable price than at a sex toy shop. Do I think it’s worth it? Yes definitely. It’s a little hard to anchor it to stay in place, but once you get that figured out it’s great. That’s only an issue when playing with it solo. Not a problem with a partner.The speed control goes from no movement to faster than is necessary. Just use plenty of lube, and if using it analy, I have found that a little bit of lidocaine cream just a few minutes before starting makes it more comfortable without interfering with the sensation.
Posted
Bungee cords or a ratchet strap. If your handy I made a stand out of an old office chair. Take the wheels and the seat off bolt the machine where the seat was and you'll have a pretty stable base.
Posted
If your looking for fuck machines I design and make them myself. I can probably point you in the right direction on parts such as motor/gearbox, linear bearing, motor controls, etc. I was tired of seeing over priced low quality units with no power. Having a Mechanical Engineer background I decided to make my own and had great success. And when its all wrapped up it looks like an ordinary tool box. I have pictures posted on my profile.
Posted
Thanks Jayco. Wow, making your own is really impressive, and I appreciate the suggestions about anchoring mine down. I have no issues with the quality of the one I have. Plenty of power, and easy to control, but keeping it from moving around while in use has been a problem. I’m handy enough to try your suggestions about that, but not nearly handy enough to design and make my own. Thanks for your input!