blocking

Posted
Nah, if they don’t answer then their loss
Posted
Guaranteed block. Disinterested faces that keep showing up irk me. Its a reminder.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I hate this I get tired of being blocked I even tell them if your not interested just tell me id rather be told them be left with questions as to why they blocked me, for other people they’ll be left confused and question themselves as to what they did wrong and that’s not nice, I’m over it bigots be bigots in all honesty, but for other people they’ll be hurt or confused and honestly they don’t deserve that, I think at this point in all honestly they think it’s a game to play to irritate or leave the person confused not only are they immature but that’s childish in all honestly, the only ones who are loosing face are them because they are building a bad image about themselves but it will later in life bite them back harshly, let see how they like it when it’s done to them 🙄
Posted
2 hours ago, submissive_doll24 said:
I hate this I get tired of being blocked I even tell them if your not interested just tell me id rather be told them be left with questions as to why they blocked me, for other people they’ll be left confused and question themselves as to what they did wrong and that’s not nice, I’m over it bigots be bigots in all honesty, but for other people they’ll be hurt or confused and honestly they don’t deserve that, I think at this point in all honestly they think it’s a game to play to irritate or leave the person confused not only are they immature but that’s childish in all honestly, the only ones who are loosing face are them because they are building a bad image about themselves but it will later in life bite them back harshly, let see how they like it when it’s done to them 🙄

The thing is it's not rude and certainly not bigoted - it's just someone else's way of running their profile, just the same as you have your way of running yours - so if they choose to run it differently from you it doesn't make them wrong, it just makes them not a good match.
People don't always block for bad reasons, some people do it just to stop people they're not interested in cropping up in their searches.
Blocking is usually just an unwritten way of saying "sorry not for me" - and what if they did write back and say "sorry not for me" - would it really make any difference from them either not replying or blocking? In fact in some ways it could potentially be more hurtful to actually be told it.
The best thing you can do is not take it personally or think there's a "reason" beyond the other person not being interested in taking things further, or thinking something "wrong" has been done, most times there won't have been.

Posted
35 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

The thing is it's not rude and certainly not bigoted - it's just someone else's way of running their profile, just the same as you have your way of running yours - so if they choose to run it differently from you it doesn't make them wrong, it just makes them not a good match.
People don't always block for bad reasons, some people do it just to stop people they're not interested in cropping up in their searches.
Blocking is usually just an unwritten way of saying "sorry not for me" - and what if they did write back and say "sorry not for me" - would it really make any difference from them either not replying or blocking? In fact in some ways it could potentially be more hurtful to actually be told it.
The best thing you can do is not take it personally or think there's a "reason" beyond the other person not being interested in taking things further, or thinking something "wrong" has been done, most times there won't have been.

In all honesty I’m my opinion I’d rather be told their not interested I mean I get it if the send me the “no thank you” reply I’m fine with it what I’m not fine is, is when they abruptly end the conversation, like everything is going smoothly, so one thinks, and bam I get blocked but I mean I guess see where your point is I respect it, just that I have my own opinion

Posted

Nope. I will only block if someone is abusive. Other responses here have said it all already for me. 

Posted
1 hour ago, submissive_doll24 said:

In all honesty I’m my opinion I’d rather be told their not interested I mean I get it if the send me the “no thank you” reply I’m fine with it what I’m not fine is, is when they abruptly end the conversation, like everything is going smoothly, so one thinks, and bam I get blocked but I mean I guess see where your point is I respect it, just that I have my own opinion

Ah yes, being blocked unexpectedly if you have a dialogue going is slightly different for sure and in that instance yes it can be confusing and frustrating for sure - obviously the further into an exchange you get the more annoying and head scratching it will be.
That said it's also the way of on-line interaction it seems, some people have very short attention spans and move on seemingly at whim, or if a shinier subject appears

Posted
Yup. If they keep looking at my pictures, but when I speak to them and get no reply, but continuously peeping the goods. God give it. God take right back. Mmmm hmm
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have just had someone say hi then block me an hour later... its infuriating. I've been up before 6am with demanding young children, I'm a single mum... I get inundated with messages because dommes are in the lesser numbers... give me a break! Um not a bad person and it's not personal I'm just trying to to neglect my kids!
Posted
That should say trying not to neglect my kids... people take it all way too serious..lighten up!
Posted
1 hour ago, swphoenix said:
I have just had someone say hi then block me an hour later... its infuriating. I've been up before 6am with demanding young children, I'm a single mum... I get inundated with messages because dommes are in the lesser numbers... give me a break! Um not a bad person and it's not personal I'm just trying to to neglect my kids!

You say it's infuriating and then go on to tell people to lighten up - which kind of contradicts (and yes I'm being "light" here 😉).
Guess the way to look at it if that happens is that person has just proved they weren't right for you without you having to do a thing so win/win 🙂
Yes, people should realise that people have lives beyond this place - trouble is a lot of people (and sadly it is mostly men) are just looking for a quick fix in that moment so if you can't provide it move on to the next person.
Personally I have learned over the years not to take blocks personally - how others choose to run their profiles is entirely up to them, and if how they do doesn't match how I would do, then it's a sign we're not compatible. People block for all kinds of reasons and not all of them bad.

Posted
😂 touché Gemini man 😂 I have not had enough coffee, sleep or calm this morning 😴
Posted
Hell, no. Fridays trash is Sundays treasure. They’ll come around eventually then YOU get to decide what happens. Vengeance or cum? It’s up to you now.