Are TV'S or transgendered looked at outcasts..

Posted

Alot of the time I feel as if I am living in a world that nobody understands..To have feminine traits is not something you develop..it is something that one is born with that struggles to come to the surface..!..Just because we have a feminine side to us is NOT a reason to ignore us ..we still have needs that need to be fulfilled..It is so difficult to make close friends which begs me to ask the question...are we miss understood..Sometimes I feel I would be better off if I admitted I was gay...Gays seem to have much more of an opportunity to meet like minded..!..Whereas we do not..What is everyone scared off...we are supposed to be living in an enlightened age...Really..?..Cassie..Accept me for who I am..Accept me for my Loves..Accept me trying to be true to myself..Cassie

Posted
I don't know? I've been out for a year now and people seem to resonate more with my authentic self than how I used to be. There's tonnes of people who understand. Go to Pride, get to know the scene, support groups etc. This kind of place is accepting but also really busy and some people get overlooked, it probably has nothing to do with you being trans hun.
Posted

We all have needs that we would like fulfilled, we all feel ignored or overlooked sometimes, and we all have our own likes and dislikes, turn ons and turn offs, shallow ones included, I suspect most of us have  been rejected for some of the most pathetic reasons at least once or twice, you're no different to anybody else, I think you're overthinking this. I'm quite sure some will dismiss you out of hand in the Exact same way someone will be rejected because their too fat, too short, too hairy, too thin, too tall, bald, ginger, too old, too young, toes the wrong shape, toys too big or not big enough, and so on and on ..you're attracted to who your attracted to..it's as simple as that, whether the attraction is physical or intellectual, whether it grows from friendship or otherwise.

You say accept you for who you are, I believe the majority do..return that favour, accept if someone's not interested in you it's not necessarily because of how you identify your gender..and if it is, actually it's as valid a reason for rejection as any other.

Posted

By many. But not me. I love them