Recent rather 'jarring' profiles.

Posted
5 hours ago, Honey_Cunt said:

I’ve got my tithe on the Pentecostal Christians.  They are experts in handling serpents and speaking in tongues.  

HC....

"You are dead to me!"

Not for real, just filtered out of your consciousness. Kindly drop by with a simple "Hi Cunt" so I may be granted the supreme honour of conversing with someone whose puss drips nectar. If you would be so gracious, dear heart. xxxx 

Posted
Wow... Okay... Not really seeing the difference between FL and here much... Kinda seems to be the same but then, I guess it kinda would, people ruin everything, apparently?

I walk away from a conversation for 18hrs and blam, everything decays!? 😳😂

Ironically, I was blocked by a young lady for apparently being too polite last night?

Whatever happened to emotional resilience?

Believe this thread has been derailed by a somewhat concerning lack of it...

Back on track... 😉

Just been messaged on IG by a beautiful, young lady... It only took her seconds to slide into my dm's, asking if I'd prefer paypal or bitcoin to investigate her onlyfans... 😂🙄

But...

As an ironic twist...

... I was only allowed to begin payment if I could offer her a selection of images. Of my particular bible...

Which, by the way, the papyrus of Ani, The book of the dead, by Wallis Budge, is apparently not one of the chosen deemed acceptable... 😂😂💀😳👌
Posted
20 minutes ago, MoricoWillin said:
Wow... Okay... Not really seeing the difference between FL and here much... Kinda seems to be the same but then, I guess it kinda would, people ruin everything, apparently?

I walk away from a conversation for 18hrs and blam, everything decays!? 😳😂

Ironically, I was blocked by a young lady for apparently being too polite last night?

Whatever happened to emotional resilience?

Believe this thread has been derailed by a somewhat concerning lack of it...

Back on track... 😉

Just been messaged on IG by a beautiful, young lady... It only took her seconds to slide into my dm's, asking if I'd prefer paypal or bitcoin to investigate her onlyfans... 😂🙄

But...

As an ironic twist...

... I was only allowed to begin payment if I could offer her a selection of images. Of my particular bible...

Which, by the way, the papyrus of Ani, The book of the dead, by Wallis Budge, is apparently not one of the chosen deemed acceptable... 😂😂💀😳👌

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
To get back to the OP i, like Lockfairy have had a lot more visitors to my profile from America lately but, i do think that something maybe up with the filters, my newsfeed is all over the place today, not the normal age/distance range 🤷‍♀️
And FYI, i reported the post due to the silly squabbly, its Sunday, the weathers been nice, be nice 😘
Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
To get back to the OP i, like Lockfairy have had a lot more visitors to my profile from America lately but, i do think that something maybe up with the filters, my newsfeed is all over the place today, not the normal age/distance range 🤷‍♀️
And FYI, i reported the post due to the silly squabbly, its Sunday, the weathers been nice, be nice 😘

I was trying??? 🤣🤣🤣😳😉

Posted
2 minutes ago, MoricoWillin said:

I was trying??? 🤣🤣🤣😳😉

I know, it's clearly been an emotional day. Fet is typically a lot better than FL in that respect, promise

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

I know, it's clearly been an emotional day. Fet is typically a lot better than FL in that respect, promise

Apologies, I missed this comment... Thank you... 💜

Posted

I've done a LOT of housekeeping on this thread and removed a lot of comments! I didn't wanna hide the whole thread as I think it's a decent discussion so let's keep it back on topic thank you please 🙂🙏 said member who was causing trouble has been dealt with 💖

Posted
7 minutes ago, FETMOD-GP said:

I've done a LOT of housekeeping on this thread and removed a lot of comments! I didn't wanna hide the whole thread as I think it's a decent discussion so let's keep it back on topic thank you please 🙂🙏 said member who was causing trouble has been dealt with 💖

Nice one FETMOD! That really is a major league enema you have applied there and suddenly this looks rather sane again. That a 4 page thread can be trimmed to  2 without losing its meaning speaks volumes for the disruption of someone who arrived to save the world and then found the world against them. Not for the first time either I believe. 

Posted
50 minutes ago, FETMOD-GP said:

GP you are amazing! Thank you!!!!🤍🤍🤍

Posted
Sunday at 05:13 PM, FETMOD-GP said:

Thank you for your service!

Posted
I for one being from the US. Have found that there are way to many men on this site that are very Christian and looking for a bad girly to fulfill a place in their life. I have had to add that I am not a Christian to my profile to get them to stop messaging me. It was getting overwhelming.
Posted

Can't beat a good exorcism before indulging in your own depravity!  Hypocrites. Feel for you. Try AntiTheism on your profile. Hopefully has the same effect as sunlight, stake, holy water and silver bullets! xxxx 

Posted
6 hours ago, VKD said:

Can't beat a good exorcism before indulging in your own depravity!  Hypocrites. Feel for you. Try AntiTheism on your profile. Hopefully has the same effect as sunlight, stake, holy water and silver bullets! xxxx 

Ooo that’s a great idea!