DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, fluffyslave22 said:

I'm missing number 7 can anyone help please

Have sent you a message

Posted
Anyone can help me finding 15
Posted
4 minutes ago, stevesvar said:

Anyone can help me finding 15

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greeter message you received when you first joined, I am unable to message you for 90days.  You are welcome to message me, if you would like me to help you. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, core626 said:

What the hell is this?

Welcome to the site and to the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt game. 😊

I have enclosed the rules on how to play the game below.  You have already been gifted your first piece to start you off which is great. 

Use this forum thread and scroll back to find the clues for each day which will hint you to where you should be looking on the site for the icon. If you are in the right place the icon will be visible, tap on it and it will collect and then appear in your Treasure Chest.  You then repeat the process for each days clue until you find the piece.  So far there are 15 icons available to collect with the 16th icon being released later today at 3pm UK time.

If you are using the FET APP you will need to expand your view, to reveal the previous comments. If you are using the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site, you can use the clue glossary at the top of this forum thread. The glossary gives you links directly to each days clues so far.  If you have any further questions you are welcome to message me.

On 4/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, crystal-love said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? 🔥 French sex toy shop Dorcel Store is teaming up with FET for a kink-infused Treasure Hunt. Play nice & you'll be in with the chance of winning high-grade toys fit for Marie Antoinette 👑 First, though, you need to collect all the icons hidden around the FET Universe, and give your fellow players a helping hand 🤝 You have until April 28th to find all the hidden treasures! At the finish line, all you'll be asking is: Whose boudoir... yours or mine? 😏

This is how it works:

• Every day from April 5th until April 28th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't  worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt? 🤘

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on May 2nd!

Are there any prizes? 🎁

Oui! Aside from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, the three winners will receive a top-quality sex toy from the Dorcel Store: one for women, one for men, and one for couples!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

Posted
17 minutes ago, Squirtingdomme said:

What is this

This is the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt forum thread.  If you scroll back one post, I have attached all the rules and explanation on how to play. 

Posted
I accidentally gave away an icon (shouldn’t be as easy as it is to do so) and I know which one it is but it isn’t populating for me.
Posted
31 minutes ago, MasterJ1138 said:

I accidentally gave away an icon (shouldn’t be as easy as it is to do so) and I know which one it is but it isn’t populating for me.

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 19 - Roses are red, violets are blue, your cheeks are gorgeous…..are they rosy too? 😋

Posted
Clue 16
If you are bad in school you used to get blank
Posted
Clue #16, what a lot of kinky boys & girls like their dom/domme to do to their bottoms when they've broken the rules
Posted
Day #16 Clue # 16 - Grid # 19 - How do you like to give/receive yours? For me getting them over a knee has to be my favourite way
SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue#16 some are given with the open hand some are given via a belt or paddle

Posted
Day # 16 growing up you might have got a smack (oh ouch) but as a kinky 😈you may like it, have a look and see who s___ked you today 😜
Posted

#16 Don't stop till the cheeks are glowing 🖐🏻 😏 

Posted

#16 While your clothes may shine and your face with your smile, tools and a firm hand can make other parts shine as well.

Posted
Clue #16: One of these days, Alice! Poww!! Straight to the moon!
Posted
#16 I love the marks left after a good hard
Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 19 – Well that’s Spankalicious Baby!

Something_kinky
Posted
Some like it hard.
Some like it soft.
Some like it on the but it really gets them off
Posted
Someone can help me with some please
Posted
30 minutes ago, Arcues said:

Can someone please help me with 4?

Have sent you a message

3 minutes ago, casablanca546 said:

Someone can help me with some please

Due to your word count, I can't get pass your filters to message you. If you would like some help, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
How bout 15. It’s not where I think it should be.