DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

#Clue 17 In a pulley system it's a ***** and tackle

Posted
#17 I hate it when the road is …… or annoy me and you’ll end up on my blacklist.
MasterScorpio
Posted
#17 the offensive line in football does this
Posted
On 4/20/2022 at 4:01 PM, PixieDust said:

Clue # 16 - Grid # 19 - Roses are red, violets are blue, your cheeks are gorgeous…..are they rosy too? 😋

Now you gpt me flustered and quite confused too ;)

Posted
Hey, I was trying to gift a treasure to a friend but couldn't figure out how to do it on the mobile app. Could someone help me out please ?
Posted
31 minutes ago, fife927 said:

Hey, I was trying to gift a treasure to a friend but couldn't figure out how to do it on the mobile app. Could someone help me out please ?

To gift a piece away to your friend, as long as they don't have one already you can give them one of yours, if they do have one already, the option to gift is taken away and replaced by the number of icons they have collected so far.

If you want to do giveaways in general you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

To gift a piece away to your friend, as long as they don't have one already you can give them one of yours, if they do have one already, the option to gift is taken away and replaced by the number of icons they have collected so far.

If you want to do giveaways in general you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Ahh ok, thank you for the info :)

Posted
1 hour ago, Mistresskimber469ing said:

How do you gift a piece

To do giveaways you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
5 minutes ago, BMFPIMP76 said:

Send me a piece

Unfortunately as you already have two pieces collected, no one will be able to share any further pieces with you. Members can only share icons if you have none collected.  To find more icons, expand this forum thread and look for each days clues by scrolling backwards, use the clues, which will hint you to where you should be possibly looking, if you are in the right place you will see the icon, then tap on the icon and it will collect and add to your Treasure Chest.  

Posted
So are you going to tell me where to find pieces
Posted
2 minutes ago, BMFPIMP76 said:

No I am not as the idea of the game is to use the clues provided in this forum thread and those clues will hint you where you should be possibly looking on the site. 

If you get stuck on certain pieces, you are welcome to drop me a line and I will help you but at least try to give it a good shot searching first.  If you want an example of how to find one, so you can get the hang of finding them, you are also welcome to message me. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, BMFPIMP76 said:

Dude use the clues in this forum thread. No one is gonna give you all the answers, it's a game lol the game is designed for you to explore the app or website.

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
13 minutes ago, BMFPIMP76 said:

If you look back through this thread there are loads of clues to where to find them - if you're on the mobile app you'll need to click "Show Previous Comments" several times until you get to the start

SexySammyBoy
Posted
I've got 6 outstanding but I'm not sure which 6, is there a way of finding what numbers I am missing to go with the clues?
Posted
21 minutes ago, SexySammyBoy said:

I've got 6 outstanding but I'm not sure which 6, is there a way of finding what numbers I am missing to go with the clues?

I have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map so far which should help. 

Posted
24 minutes ago, SexySammyBoy said:

The clues correspond to a grid number - so if you look at your grid and imagine it numbered 1-4 from top left to top right, next row down is 5-8 etc.
The clues PixieDust gives (and me too) she always gives the Grid number the clue is for, so you should be able to figure out the ones you're missing from there

Posted

Clue # 18 - Grid # 1 - These will offer you comfort like no other and cover your arse when you need them most 👯‍♀️😊

Posted

Clue 18, grid #1: Do you go to events to play with these kind people?

Posted
Day #18 Clue # 18 - Grid # 1 - Head to Central Perk to find them
Posted
#18 🎶"That's when good neighbours, become good ------“🎶