DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
55 minutes ago, andreas_katris said:
I can't find 2 and 4

If you look back through the thread for the clues to 2 and 4 you should be able to find them.
If you're using the mobile app you may need to keep hitting the "show previous comments" button until they appear

Posted
9 minutes ago, foxiegold7 said:
What is this

A treasure hunt - if you read my last couple of posts on this thread they provide more detail but basically you need to find tiles hidden around the site based on clues given in this thread.

Posted
Clue. Some people are here to help you. Some are here to be your friend.
Posted
Clue #19 if you want things kept undercover adjust this
Posted
Clue #19 if you have kids or a big family & you're kinky, you probably find it hard to get some of this & must keep your playthings away from prying eyes in this too
Posted
Day #19 adjust this setting if some of your profile is not for all to see 😜
Posted
Day #19 Clue # 19 - Grid # 5 - You have to switch piracy around a little and give it the V sign if you want a little time to yourself
Posted

CLUE#19: Again another coool clue! Only EXTRA Special friends can see this information in your profile

SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue #19 want to be free from being observed or disturbed by other people. You may want to adjust this

Posted
Either I'm dumb and can't figure these clues out and looked in wrong spot or I'm not able to get it cause pay
Posted
#19 Keep things under lock and key.
Posted
Clue #19 want to be free from being observed or disturbed by other people. You may want to adjust this
Posted
1 hour ago, Starz25 said:
Either I'm dumb and can't figure these clues out and looked in wrong spot or I'm not able to get it cause pay

It's open to all users so it's nothing to do with being a paid member - some of the clues can be a little cryptic though, but if you look through all of them left for a particular day you can usually figure it out - it's basically a great way to familiarise yourself with the site

Posted
Clue 19 some things should be private and set when I want
Posted
So if I found some pieces I won’t be able to get from someone else right?
Posted
Sometimes you need this so you & your partner can play. Here you need to adjust this setting to limit what others see you doing
Posted
Leave, but do return, it'll haunt below your right, others may learn.
Posted
Test your luck, try searching someone you don't know..
Posted
8 hours ago, Starz25 said:

It gets easier to figure the clues out, the more clues you read, and the more familiar you are with the site. Once you find a tile you will see they are generally on the “right side” of things. Good luck 🙂