DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

MasterScorpio
Posted
#19 it would have been hard to find this in the Brady household
Posted
What clues? It just says i can find it somewhere on the app
Posted
36 minutes ago, MilaMini said:
What clues? It just says i can find it somewhere on the app

There are clues throughout this thread if you scroll up - if you're on the mobile app you may have to keep clicking "Show previous comments..." to get to the top - but all clues are posted here daily around 1600CET/1500BST/1000EST

Posted
47 minutes ago, Uranuus said:

I can't find it

Have sent you a message 

Posted
I only have 18 and not sure which one I am missing or where to even find it lol can someone help please
Posted
1 minute ago, smoc said:

I only have 18 and not sure which one I am missing or where to even find it lol can someone help please

Have sent you a message

Posted
I have all of them so far and the only ones not given are 6, 9, 12, 13 and 20 I think - so you should be able to figure out from your grid which one you're missing and find the clue in the thread from that.
For info the grid is numbered left to right - so the top row is 1-4, the next 5-8 etc
Posted

Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 -  Sampling home grown is always a delight, so dig deep now or miss the sight

Posted
Day #20 how far do you look for Kinksters, far and wide or just local 😜
Posted
Clue #20 you might need to use these to make coffee or to roll a cigarette, cars need these for air & oil or you might need to use them on amazon or ebay to search for the exact thing your looking for & stop all the things your not looking for from appearing on your list
Posted

#20 - purification, normally requires one of these 

Posted
Day #20 Clue # 20 - Grid # 9 - Just browsing you say? Any particular setting in mind? Distance perhaps? Or maybe age?
Posted
#20 Browsing? Use these to choose what you see
Posted
I have problems in finding #4
Posted
5 minutes ago, Strapon-me said:

Struggling to find no20

Just now, san-mauro832 said:

I have problems in finding #4

Sent you both a message

Posted
How do I gift them to others?
SnugglePhuck
Posted

You may want to browse far and wide or you may want to look closer to home either way when you adjust this you just might find what your looking for

Posted
54 minutes ago, Alex10473 said:
How do I gift them to others?

This is PixieDust's explanation for that from further up the thread:

"To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect."

Posted
25 minutes ago, steven12a2 said:
Who is gonna help with 13

The clue for Grid #13 hasn't been given yet - if you mean Clue/Day #13 then if you scroll up the thread you should find all the clues for it which was for Grid #18 - here's my one for that day:

Day #13 Clue # 13 - Grid # 18 - Cash these in for an upgrade

Posted
Clue 20
It’s closer to home then you think