The Importance of Roots

Posted
When I came across the first man who ignited my submission, kink was formless and terrifying. What would happen if I let someone see this alien thing that had taken the place of my sexuality?

By some mysterious magic, he met me exactly where I was: new, craving, full of desire to submit, floundering, turned *** by my own lust. Back then, I couldn’t have told you a single thing about myself. I was a different person than I was in the days before him. My life had turned into chaos and so had my home: Clothes were scattered all over the floor, pictures were askew, furniture was pushed out of place. Work and study were forgotten about.

My god, did he know how to take. It was so intense. He consumed me wholly. I lost track of my life. I might as well have been on crack for all the clarity I had. That's what a dominant can do to a sub: he has the ability to set her alight. I just didn't know I should have kept an extinguisher to hand. The whole world would have seen that I was constantly steeped in lust if it weren't for the lockdowns. How could they not? And how could I not, be compelled by that much 'naughtiness'?

If a Dominant holds back, he wears the edges off, and who wants kink without the dark, sharp, cutting edges? This is the reason that shameless self-knowledge is one of my favourite talents in a Dom. There is nothing more compelling to me than a go-to-hell attitude that reveals his darkest desires because he can…

...because he knows that even the most absurd and insane things he wants will be given to him.

Because they always are.

Eventually.

Yet.

If a tree grows upward without the roots growing at the same rate to support it, it will fall and die. D/s is the same. The  roots are trust. The trunk the relationship. The branches the dynamic. The roots and trunk must grow first or the branches will destroy us. My first Dominant and I never grew roots. Whilst the leaves and the petals were the prettiest you ever did see, underneath the grass, there was only dirt and bugs.

We were so focused on our kinks and sexual chemistry we forgot that we were just two people with other interests and everyday lives. We had used BDSM to carve out our insides, and the emptiness invaded everything. Suddenly all that lust felt like poison. Mistrust followed. Insecurity followed that. The bough broke. The cradle fell, and the childish love story we'd created, finally dissolved

My first Dom helped form my submission by learning from my mistakes. He didn't make it any terrifying
Posted

It’s very true the first it is the same crazy story for me too, but opened a new world. 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
Articulate elegant and emotionally intelligent.
DS or MS is cerebral before anything else.
Your Dom must be lucky and proud 😉
Are you looking for a new master by any chance 😜
Posted
Wednesday at 12:23 PM, Johnoxford said:
Articulate elegant and emotionally intelligent.
DS or MS is cerebral before anything else.
Your Dom must be lucky and proud 😉
Are you looking for a new master by any chance 😜

Did you read the post? It's not an advert, Fet has an area of the app for that, this is not it.