Scotland

Posted

So...

Your'e kinky, live in Scotland, you log on here and maybe wonder if there's more going on locally than it would appear?

Munches ?

1. Where do YOU class as local in Scotland?
  2. Would you go to a local munch?
  3. Maybe you already are going to one?

Me?

I duck and dive between Glasgow, West Dumbartonshire & Paisley. 

Would I go to a local munch? Not sure. Curious at the moment. 

Posted

Hi there, I’m near Glasgow myself. While the scene may not be as active or visible as say London or greater Manchester but I gather there’s usually something going on.

as for the Q’s:

1.  Local for play purposes is anywhere within about an hours drive in normal traffic. That’s pretty much the M8 corridor and a good part of Ayrshire to the south and up to Stirlingshire heading north.

2. I wouldn’t rule out attending a munch but I’d need more to go on than an online listing- I’d be more willing to attend if a trusted member here or somebody I knew spoke up for one.

3. Not at present but never say never.

Lord_Talion
Posted
I'm not in Scotland, but got heritage. For whatvive seen most ppl without munches do whatever they can within the primary sites to collect a few locals and form a munch. Even a night out to the pub with such like-minded people is better than not
Posted

Just curious to see who is local and reads the forum. If enough interest we can easily arrange an adhoc gathering of sorts :-)

Posted
Hi I go to munches in Glasgow and Dundee but they are ones organised through FetLife. I'm not having any luck chatting to any ladies on this site far less attending a munch organised on here lol. I will have another look at the forum on this site but would also like to attend alternative ones organised on here if possible too.
Posted

Tumbleweed.....:-)

Posted

munches, in general, on fetlife aren't organised through fetlife - they're just advertised on there.

pre-pandemic I spoke to a couple of local munch organisers to me and listed their munches on here.  That could be an idea for here.

Posted

There are a few munches around the central belt, also I heard about Club T in Glasgow.

West End Munch Glasgow May 11th

Forth Valley Munch Stirling  May 3rd

F&T Munch Dundee May 4th

Scottish geeks and Gamers Munch Glasgow May12th

Not sure if any of the weekend mainstream ones are running, when i helped start the first  Glas and Edin ones 20 years back we used to run them on a Sunday afternoon, but after that a lot migrated to mid week as it was easier to get venues then.