Short whips.!

BigcityDom

Posted
Looking for a short whip with replaceable cracker.... Any ideas?
Cx
Posted

Please feel free to recommend but please no external website links thank you

DarkArts1066
Posted

@BigcityDom - have a look at some of the dressage sticks out there. I’ve been around the equestrian industry for a while through work, and have seen (bought, and now used..) several that might be suitable for your purposes.
I have one in particular that has two fairly long flat wide leather ends which make a lovely sound when used, but can be used don an absolute beginner, as the impact can be varied significantly from ultra mild to medium/firm. I can’t recommend a brand - that would be inappropriate, but Google is your friend. Do an image search for schooling or dressage sticks - and you will probably find what I am talking about.

Posted
I got a lowered stang and u can replace me w any driver
Posted
Desert Minx in the states does some beauties love the beauty I had her make or Daisys floggers sells some great ones on behalf of a whip maker I can’t think of at the moment.
Posted
Head for the BBB, 15th May at the Nightingale in Brum, you'll find plenty there.
Posted
Yesterday at 03:00 AM, Mslegg-Eriu said:
Desert Minx in the states does some beauties love the beauty I had her make or Daisys floggers sells some great ones on behalf of a whip maker I can’t think of at the moment.

Thank you I'll have a look. 😊

Posted
22 hours ago, Namonai-sama said:
Head for the BBB, 15th May at the Nightingale in Brum, you'll find plenty there.

Yes, my next port of call. Thank you for your help😊

Posted
3 hours ago, BigcityDom said:

Yes, my next port of call. Thank you for your help😊

You're more than welcome. In my opinion the BBB is the best opportunity to shop and get inspired.