Erotic massage

Posted (edited)

I've been curious for a bit about erotic massage. I was wondering if any other members have any thoughts / experiences on this. I couldn't find any previous topics on this so I wanted to throw it out as a topic to see if anyone has any comments on it. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I have had one once - and - it is an experience.  I don't know if it would be *quite* the same a second time.

It also, in my case, wasn't expected - but was consensual cos it was someone I was going to be having sex with.

So - lay down, a nice relaxing massage.  This is really nice and really helpful - hands moving slowly and sensually up your back, across the shoulders.

Then each time it's a little lower... then... 

did she just slip her hands between my legs? Was that an accident?

Then each repeat being more and more blatant - then a rub of fingers against the ass hole... while her whole body gets closer and closer 

It can be quite something

Posted

Thanks eyemblacksheep. Did the lady use oil or gel?

Posted

I had a thai massage a few months ago. It was for the***utic reasons but also a very nice sensual experience. A body to body massage, however, would be taking it to another level though. 

Posted
21 minutes ago, PaganFella said:

I had a thai massage a few months ago. It was for the***utic reasons but also a very nice sensual experience. A body to body massage, however, would be taking it to another level though. 

I often do Thai massages - though these are not sexual for me - but the first time in particularly it was like a pretty harsh trampling session haha.

I do also enjoy going for reflexology though I sometimes feel awkward about it.  It does really help some of my back and joint problems - but is something which - I don't get erect during, but if I masturbate shortly after it is quite a load.  

BadDesires
Posted
I was lucky to enjoy one once, a truly awesome experience. Would certainly enjoy another and would love to be able to give someone else a similar experience. With the right skills and oils it can be out if this world.
Puppy6411
Posted
If you do a search for tantric massage, you might find some things of interest.
Posted

Thanks Puppy6411. Will do.

Eroticfun1
Posted
I have given warm oil sensual erotic tantra massages and body slides,and have personally experienced several myself. It's all about the journey and It is absolutely amazing! I recommend at least one in your lifetime. This kind of massage has so many benefits and can improve your physical health. I do believe that each provider has a touch or technique that may be a little different. My issue is I enjoy giving women massages, but have yet to find a woman that would reciprocate. I guess I am comfortable being the giver, but prefer to build a friendship,and get to know each other on a different level, than just going to pay for one. I can teach you, then you can practice on me! Sound good? I'm in the NE Cedar Rapids for women only...massages,play,and friendship..
Posted

Thankyou Eroticfun1. Sounds great. However, I'm in the U.K. Otherwise I would take you up on your offer.