Slut-shaming in the kink community?

Ma****

Posted
Your absolutely right about that I’ve noticed many subs on here especially recently being kink shamed in general or shamed into doing what random guys want, kink shaming is absolutely not acceptable in a kink community sure there might not be kinks you want too take part in however that doesn’t give anyone the right too kink shame. If it happens again do not hesitate to block or report.
Posted
The Genuine ones will know Respect comes first no matter your age! Along with Trust, their hardly going to gain that from you if they are low key shaming. Just my thoughts too!
Posted
Do what makes you happy girl. No matter what you do haters gonna hate.
Posted
Those kind of people have no place in the kink community or even as human beings. Anyone can have as much or as little sex with whomever they wish, however they want and for as often as they like without being judged or shamed. It's a sad story when idiots like that call themselves kinksters and fail at the first hurdle, respect and an open mind is a must
Posted (edited)

Well I say f*** the people that put you down. Just cuz we're young doesn't mean we don't know what we're doing. Plenty of us have had to grow up young.

Edited by FETMOD-GP
Made sfw
Posted
Damn I'm sorry that happens to you, just report them and try to ignore them. Remember they're just pathetic strangers who don't matter
Posted (edited)

Fetlife is just a pit of chaos, so pay it little mind. What it all comes down to is health safety and that you are taking steps to protect not just yourself but other sexual partners as well, other than that go crazy and f***** enjoy yourself!

Edited by Deleted Member
Made sfw
Posted
Ignore those idiots. You do you. However you want😉
Posted
I wouldn’t worry. Their next message will probably be an offer to teach you “the right way”. Have fun. Do your thing. They’re the ones who are home alone.
Posted
Yeah, don't let people that are like that impact you. You do you, boo
Posted
No one in the community should do this. Period.
Posted

Hey Matilda, idiots talk s*** know matter what. Just do what you like. You will find the one you want. Good luck

DeviantInside
Posted
Without seeing what they said it’s hard to say. It could have been misguided attempts to promote being safe and sensible (which from what you say you are doing anyway), or it may have been the “true” Dom brigade that feel there is a correct way that throngs should only ever be done, or a way to try to get your attention. Or arrogantly assuming they know better than you. Or a million other possible thought process.

Regardless it doesn’t really matter. Ultimately it’s no one else’s business but those involved.
Posted
Agreed - don’t let someone yuck your yum.
Posted
Whoever is jumping ob you over your exploring and enjoying yourself on your journey through life is either jealous or wait no or they are jealous for whatever of the many many reasons they could have so you just keep doing you and as long as you don't ever feel ashamed about your actions or things you have done then you are good in my book and most of the others who actually live life nit peek in from the internet
Posted
Kink your way. Everyone has an opinion - and are entitled to it - but pming it to you is overstepping. They can feel free to judge you all they want, silently and way over there.

(Mum comment... The only person whose standards you have to meet are yours, just keep it SSC x)
Posted
Aww thank you everyone for the kind words and support! I didn’t expect to get such a positive response and I’m glad to feel supported 💜 Stay safe and have fun! 🧸🤍
Posted
Those men are not Dom's. They're creeps who just want the power trip they get from abusing someone online cos they can't actually manage to find someone that respects them in real life.
I'm sorry that you've experienced that here, or anywhere.
Posted

You really should ignore them - I know it’s hard. The same guys shaming you for being experienced are the same who will be overly too sexual, too soon with others….. pay them no mind, keep on living the life and do you (also we can be friends on there too, just DM me ☺️)
Also you really don’t owe them s***. Either don’t answer or tell them off on your profile straight away

Posted
Oh! I thought we were all sluts in here??? Kinky sex loving sluts no?? 😋 f*@k them. You do you and ignore people who seek to label before they seek understand
Posted
Listen, shaming in this community isn't tolerated. Unless you like it, then you've been a very bad girl. But FR there are a lot of fake people who troll, block them, move to find people who support not shame.
Posted
I’ve never understood people like that.