Slut-shaming in the kink community?

Ma****

Posted
I hope you report every single one of them for the behavior. I know I do it when someone has something stupid to say to me on here. I'm far from perfect, but judging others for who they are is beyond the pale.

Enjoy life, and know that for every imbecile on here, there is at least a dozen of us cheering you on and supporting your journey.
Posted
Those are the same people who blame everyone else for their own actions and will never take responsibility for what they do or say. The shaming make them feel better about themselves because they know in their hearts they are pieces of shit and its the only way they live with themselves... VERY SAD... I'm sorry that is happening to you.
Posted
Ignore them and follow your own path (stay safe though)
Posted
4 hours ago, Zanemandine said:

Your absolutely right about that I’ve noticed many subs on here especially recently being kink shamed in general or shamed into doing what random guys want, kink shaming is absolutely not acceptable in a kink community sure there might not be kinks you want too take part in however that doesn’t give anyone the right too kink shame. If it happens again do not hesitate to block or report.

Where have you seen people being kink shamed on here? I haven’t seen anything like that recently. On the odd occasion where someone has kink shamed in the past, they are always called out. 

Posted
Fuck who you want when you want….you only live once 💋
Posted
Well they should not be saying any thing. However I can understand their concern. There are predators that take advantage of new young kink members. So it may not be low key shaming. But more just advising caution.
Posted
They're testing at weather you are gullible, so they can talk you into literally anything they want and no mind to what you want, they are the one's that you would end up getting hurt off because they think they know what they are doing, but in fact they know very little, and little knowledge can do a lot of damage, if they were genuine they would offer to teach you, not put you down and try and take you submittion instead of gaining your trust and you offering it, because submission should never be forcibly taken, weather physically, mentally or emotionally, it should always be gained by trust and honesty, just my thoughts but hopefully something to think on, so as long as you are safe physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually it's good all round 😁
Posted
No one should feel entitled to judge the way you like to experience life and sex and whatever you want. Don't mind them at all
Posted

Their life is so bad they have to talk to you like that… F**K them. Pay them no attention

Posted
I agree with you completely. Life is short and pleasure is good for the mind body and soul
Posted
They're just jealous because they can't get any irl. Do you, boo ♡
Posted
I stopped letting people Slut shame me. Because in reality they are doing that
because they can’t get laid. Being a slut is a big deal because everyone gets horny and only the pretty ones get laid. So raise your head up hi and don’t let anyone bring you down unless it’s to get plowed. And if still bothers you hit the block button and done .
Posted
No matter what as a woman, the idiots already labeled us as "Sluts".
Posted
23 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

Where have you seen people being kink shamed on here? I haven’t seen anything like that recently. On the odd occasion where someone has kink shamed in the past, they are always called out. 

A guy said this site was sex focused. It made me really sad, but a fairy gave me inspiration to set him straight.

Posted
Any community is going to have people that are just the worst. You do you. As long as you're being safe.
Posted
Thanks everybody for sharing. This made me feel so much better… Its already nerve racking enough to take the leap into a new lifestyle, but if you experience bullying, shaming or just embarrassment in general, it makes it hard to stick around and learn. I always get freaked out and have anxiety when I want to post things that others might consider “slutty” and then get trolled into deleting…. Anyway, for all of you to take the time to write a little something the promotes community and anti-bullying was such a relief. Thank you all!!
Posted
No one should shame anyone doing what they feel comfortable doing
Posted
There are lots of monogamous kinky people on here who are on here looking for LTRs, so it doesn’t surprise me. I agree with you that people into kink shouldn’t slut shame, but there are defo lots of people on here who are really just very straight, monogamous hetero folks looking for a relationship which involves bedroom-only BDSM, and those folks aren’t always going to be the most open minded (or even respect how queer culture predates straight BDSM and how embedded within queer kink culture polyamory or sleeping around are)
Posted

Solid point @ariana_grandad I think if you don’t have something nice to say though, just don’t say anything at all. 🌈🦄

Posted
I get it though… go an extent…. At 45 years old I can say we grew up with a certain amount of expectations for class and showing any kind of skin was an absolute no no… we all share one thing… human emotion. One of those emotions instinctually, in all of us, is ***… change scares people. Things that are different, out of the ordinary or “progressive” make some people uncomfortable…. Still no excuse for bullying or shaming, but I know what you’re getting at.
Posted

A slut is a cultural derisory word with no bearing. I see sluts as self confident sexual women. A compliment rather than an insult.

Posted
On 6/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, Deleted profile said:

I get it though… go an extent…. At 45 years old I can say we grew up with a certain amount of expectations for class and showing any kind of skin was an absolute no no… we all share one thing… human emotion. One of those emotions instinctually, in all of us, is ***… change scares people. Things that are different, out of the ordinary or “progressive” make some people uncomfortable…. Still no excuse for bullying or shaming, but I know what you’re getting at.

Where did you grow up?

At 56 years old, showing skin was absolutely fine when I was growing up. As a ***ager I was barely dressed half the time.