Dommies gangbang

lo****

Posted
How do I get a group of girls to dom me thank you
Posted
probably best to start with a good night's sleep; oh and they say cheese promotes dreams :-)
Posted
If you find out, let me know too, actually i just need one dom , group is a dream
Posted

I could put a tongue in cheek comment about all the people who struggle to find one, let alone a whole group

But, in seriousness.

If you get involved in your local kink community you might make a few friends and it may well be that a few of them are into something and all happy to do a scene with you together.

However I do feel the reality here is.... a stretch.   I have been active in my community 9 years and while I know people who probably would - whether it would be enough to all want to do it together is... less realistic.

In the UK we have assorted strap-on parties and that is probably the best way to get that experience here : although I have done a 3-on-1 scene outside of these

the parties are usually a premium price, but it does come with a certainty of play.

I'm not sure if similar exists in the US as it would be a lot more difficult to advertise. 

Posted

That’s a million dollar f**king question

Posted
7 minutes ago, keepitfilled said:

That’s a million dollar f**king question

nah, the parties aren't that much

Posted
4 minutes ago, keepitfilled said:

Where r these parties you speak of?

in the UK there are a couple in London and a couple in the Midlands.

In the US I'm less sure but there was someone ran multiple parties around District Colombia up until the lockdowns

Posted
Yesterday at 06:40 AM, berlin301 said:
Drop some ***

This is usually the answer haha

Posted
Lol I wish I knew how to get one to dom me.
Posted
You go about it all wrong. I was on this site for about a week when 2 different guys asked if they could be my little. They'd probably say I don't humiliate or degrade enough. I was bullied as a kid, and now, I just can't tell horrible things to someone. Go look around. There must be at least a few Dommes here that would fit you. 😘
Posted
5 hours ago, richmond762 said:

I'm convinced it's impossible

I've done it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Theres probably some in my area but have a feeling I'd either walk into a scene of men 5/1 female lol and everyone is older and not health conscious nicely put
Posted
Hey man when you figure it out let me know. .haha
Posted
Ya know ..I never even thought about this notion ..thanks a lot. That sounds amazing! Making a bad situation worse. Lol
Posted
I just went from wanting a chick to Dom me, to a whole gaggle of chicks...perfect . (Sigh)