Tickling as punishment.

Ti****

Posted
To all the subs/brats that love a good spanking.
Would tickle *** work as more of a punishment on you or is it pushing too far?
Or would you love it 🤷‍♂️
Posted
Depends on the sub/brat some people in general are more ticklish than others some not so much and so very few are not ticklish at all.
Posted
Can I interject I was tickled on my back as to calm me and now
it's quit a turn on.
Posted
It depends on the person. Tickling is *** for me but spankings are a turn on.
Posted
Unfortunately it’s turned into a turn on 🫣 and pairs great with desperation, water sports, restraints, etc.
Posted
I definitely think it’s ***. Crazy because laughter is so good for you
Posted
It's something that affects different people in different ways. As someone who enjoys both administering & receiving such, I find that when administering it, on some ladies it can be like an unbearable ***, albeit pleasurable & arousing, with others there's no feelings if *** at all - just arousing pleasure. Indeed, when I'm receiving it can have both those effects on me depending on things such as mood, method & circumstance
Posted
Last person who tickled me got punched lol 😂
Posted

I had a parent who didn’t know when to stop tickling and it was ***. There is no pleasure in it at all for me. I panic. 

Posted
id love it it would make me do what you wanted
Posted
Probably 🤣😂 But if it’s too much then everything and I mean everything can be ticklish instead and it could backfire 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
Tickling for me would be punishment, as my feet are very ticklish so I hate having them tickled. Although, I haven't had it as a punishment yet.
Posted
I'm not sure but I think I'd love it either way it was intended
Posted
I hate it and wouldn't even consent to it as a punishment lol
Posted
Oh that would be a total punishment.

Laughing and smiling the whole time while someone's doing something I'm not that big of a fan of 😅

Complete ***
Posted
I mean honestly it would work on me bc I’d be squirming n whining the whole time