Masturbation bans

JA****

Posted
How can they be both incredibly enjoyable yet so damn torturous at the same time 😩😩😩
Posted
Haven't had one imposed apart from by my body/libido - but can understand the appeal/frustration thing of denial.
The appeal being heightened arousal, the frustration being unable to do anything about it!!
Posted
Yeah this sounds really exciting. I'd like to try this out with someone if the opportunity arises 😭
Posted
29 minutes ago, TxFrank said:
Try being in chastity.

Don't curse me with this please 😅😅😅😅 My Master has already been debating this!

Posted
5 minutes ago, an_tree said:
Yeah this sounds really exciting. I'd like to try this out with someone if the opportunity arises 😭

It's hot as hell- albeit torturous

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Haven't had one imposed apart from by my body/libido - but can understand the appeal/frustration thing of denial.
The appeal being heightened arousal, the frustration being unable to do anything about it!!

I couldn't have summed it up better!!

Posted
23 minutes ago, JANDE2022 said:

Don't curse me with this please 😅😅😅😅 My Master has already been debating this!

Being locked is something that has come to appeal more and more over the last year or so - it plays into several different things for me - my submissiveness for starters, and the control someone else may have over me, the heightened arousal I mentioned and there's another angle that is more psychological than anything I think, but kind of absolves me.
Now whether I'd want it as a long term thing, or just an occasional thing during a scene I'm not sure - probably the latter, or possibly for a short extended period.

Posted
Short time only _ couldn’t handle too long
But when your finally able 🔥
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have never engaged in a masturbation ban although open minded about it. Couldn't see it being long for myself. For a partner though, I am on board with a longgggggggggg time.

Was on another thread about Chastity the other day, an example came up of a guy who has done 3+ years in chastity and never cum in that time. That is commitment!

Posted
Thursday at 10:10 AM, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

I have never engaged in a masturbation ban although open minded about it. Couldn't see it being long for myself. For a partner though, I am on board with a longgggggggggg time.

Was on another thread about Chastity the other day, an example came up of a guy who has done 3+ years in chastity and never cum in that time. That is commitment!

3+ years!?!?! I'm a nightmare after 3 days!! 🤣