Ever tried pee sex?

TR****

Posted
So on accident n drunk I was eating a woman out n she had to pee n I didn’t let her get off of my face n she said let me or else n then she or else’d me. N when she released it was amazing n warm n my dick got soo hard especially when she pissed on it n then she let me piss in her. Anyone else ever get chance to do this? How was it?
Posted
There must be some preparation... lots and lots of water hours before so system can be clean and until all is clear as water... and in that moment... is basically plain water.. also, important that there are no infections!
Posted
I find something bizarrely hilarious about the idea of becoming so drunk I eat somebody out "accidentally" 🤣🤣 thank you for that 👍
Posted
I love it, not gonna lie. That was the only kinky thing my ex would do for me. She would pee on my dick on rare occasions while showering together. It feels so good.
Posted
12 hours ago, MrGent said:
There must be some preparation... lots and lots of water hours before so system can be clean and until all is clear as water... and in that moment... is basically plain water.. also, important that there are no infections!

Yes, that’s true and to the point you loose comtrol of it

Posted

Exactly... both cannot hold it anymore.. explode let it all go (and by that time it is A LOT) ... and keep fucking... it is one of the most intense and pleasurable moments in sex, hard to explain by words

Posted
1 hour ago, MrGent said:

Exactly... both cannot hold it anymore.. explode let it all go (and by that time it is A LOT) ... and keep fucking... it is one of the most intense and pleasurable moments in sex, hard to explain by words

No, it’s not. The words explain it already and can imagine already

• 1 month later...
Posted

I loved watching my ex pee herself! I loved the smell and taste, it was like ambrosia!

• 5 months later...
lairofdionysus
Posted

Pee sex is freaking awesome, it just makes the whole experience and orgasming all that much stronger, and the desire to just never stop! If you could go on days for doing this while fucking in between, you just never want it to end, and yet there is never enough pee to piss out! Few people on this earth will ever let themselves understand or enjoy this with their partner.

• 10 months later...
Posted

One afternoon, we got a plastic sheet. We made love, ate each other, rimmed each other and pissed on ourselves and each other whenever we felt like it. Eventually the room was a little ripe, but it was so exciting. I love when we 69 with her on top and she pees into my mouth. It makes me so insatiable. It's even better when I cum in her mouth and she kisses me giving me all of it to  savor.

Posted

My experiences about that arent all accidental with the exception of one time. You see when we do the deed with my girlfriend she helps me get hard again by peeing a little on my dick when it happens to get a bit soft that usually does the trick. The accidental one was when one time she gave me head and after a while i felt like i was cumming but instead i peed a little in her mouth. So despite us liking it i was a little embarrassed because of the belief i was gonna cum but i peed.

• 1 month later...
Posted
October 31, dook said:

One afternoon, we got a plastic sheet. We made love, ate each other, rimmed each other and pissed on ourselves and each other whenever we felt like it. Eventually the room was a little ripe, but it was so exciting. I love when we 69 with her on top and she pees into my mouth. It makes me so insatiable. It's even better when I cum in her mouth and she kisses me giving me all of it to  savor.

This is soo hot. I’m quite jealous haha

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/17/2022 at 3:13 AM, TROU81ED1 said:

So on accident n drunk I was eating a woman out n she had to pee n I didn’t let her get off of my face n she said let me or else n then she or else’d me. N when she released it was amazing n warm n my dick got soo hard especially when she pissed on it n then she let me piss in her. Anyone else ever get chance to do this? How was it?

oh fuck yes i live thatvit feels ao amazing i like to cumm in ger leave my cock in feel it scrink in her then pee in her the rush the heat and the filling up of her pussy gers me gard institaniouslybthe 3 times ove done it rhe frmale has oorgasmed from it is so kinky and perverted but it reaallt turns me on that sounds brearh play and dp in the pussy are my favorite orgasms so far ingredable id live to do that again wow

Posted
5 minutes ago, kinkyfunadv said:

oh fuck yes i live thatvit feels ao amazing i like to cumm in ger leave my cock in feel it scrink in her then pee in her the rush the heat and the filling up of her pussy gers me gard institaniouslybthe 3 times ove done it rhe frmale has oorgasmed from it is so kinky and perverted but it reaallt turns me on that sounds brearh play and dp in the pussy are my favorite orgasms so far ingredable id live to do that again wow

• 2 months later...
Feelmep10
Posted
On 6/17/2022 at 7:13 AM, TROU81ED1 said:

Ed Bradley on ya helmet