Backsides!!! What's that all about?

Posted

Considering what comes out of them, why are so many fascinated and in love with bums, asses, bottoms, derrieres, buttocks, arses, trouser hams etc. The sizes and shapes differ considerably. For some, the bigger the better. Others prefer ones like a little peach. What is your take on this intriguing subject?

Posted
I couldn't give you one set thing I like. Its the slapping it, biting it, squeezing it, fucking it. Just enjoy everything about it
Posted
Well I do enjoy a good a happy tush on my partner. Especially since I enjoy spanking my partner.
Posted
All shapes have their attractive qualities but for me nothing beats being beneath a large domme eating her peach
Posted
Because a woman's big, round buttcheeks, all jiggling & bouncing around, are the single most beautiful work of art in creation šŸ˜ way better than breasts by a long shot in my humble opinion.
Posted

I love them too, I love a good bite of one, a man's hairy bum I like to shove my face in it and recently tried rimming which I really enjoyed.Ā 

I like to grab them and spank them, just round and fleshy and lovely šŸ˜† can't really explain why.

Posted

I prefer my bottoms to be small to medium. Nice rounded shape, although a small bum can be beautiful if slightly flatter. Unhairy is preferable and important point, clean. I take the trouble to try and keep mine clean, I would appreciate the same courtesy lol. Not that anyone has ever given me the delight of rimming. I have a deprived lifešŸ˜ƒ. I do love licking a woman's bum hole, as deep as possible. I was very surprised that a woman would get so much pleasure from it, so it is firmly in my repertoire šŸ˜