My fantasies

Posted
I wanna watch my wife fuck multiple men at once
Posted
The REAL question is : if she doesnt want, or even know about it, so what? The person cant express their fantasies in a supposedly inclusive environment?
  • 7 months later...
Posted

I want to marry a guy who would share me with all his friends. He would watch them take turns with me and then when they all leave he would punish me for being a dirty whore. As a punishment he would take me out on the street and leave me naked at a street corner and leave a note "pay and fuck". He would film strangers dropping coins and using my holes to their fill. And when I am fucked and left on the street he would carry me back home and clean me up. The next day he would tie me up in the house when he would go to work. At work he would tell all his colleagues what a slut he married and would show them the videos of me being fucked on the street. 

Posted
Wow, and to think I was weird to have my past girlfriend wait for me in heels at the door, with drinks. I would bring a friend home and we would share her. But THIS story is FANTASTIC!!!!!