Tickle or ***?

Posted

If you were to submit to ***. Would it be *** by pleasure... Tickle? Or by ***? Which is worse or better in your opinion and why?

Posted
***!! Tickling is for fun in my opinion!
Posted
Having administered and received both I can tell you there's no comparison. Sure, tickling can be uncomfortable, annoying and even ***ful. But you never *** for your life. Try saying that after being waterboarded, electrical shock well past play intensity (think electric fence for cattle repeatedly) or mind fucks involving sleep deprivation, immobilization, and useless interrogation with the obligatory beatings.
You'll take the tickling every time
Posted
*** every time, Obviously I’m going to have a set limit for ***. But Tickling is for fun, *** is for pleasure 😈
Cheekysub247
Posted
Im not a ***slut but i would have to choose *** lol, tickle in any shape or form is a big no no lol
Posted
No tickling, only some kind of *** for me
Posted
I'd have to go with ***. I can't take tickling 😋
Posted
*** as torturous *** is beautiful to me.
Tickle me & the tickler will be the one feeling *** as it just makes me violent 😂
Posted
*** by tickle i hate being tickled so it would drive me nuts
  • 6 months later...
Posted

A top switching between tickle and spanking works well. I have been in the position I have begged for one to stop the other only to then be put in the position to beg to swap back. It was a great but evil session 😀