Help needed

MisterT

Posted

So folks, i need help. I have my first ever "fysicaly impaired " s that came to me on refferal. But im unsure how to proceed. Eventough we made some good agreements.
The person has some form of paralisys in the lower half of the body , this person wants candle and spank play.(incl ero parts)
Any body has any exp on this ?
Im worried i might brim Harm due to s not being able to give "***" que's 

Kind regards T

Posted
Can’t u just say no? The way I look at it is if you don’t he would be safe don’t do cause if u did u could be looking at law suit
Posted

If their paralysis means they have no sensation in certain areas, I imagine those areas should be a hard limit with regards to any action that might inflict damage. But if they can communicate their needs and limitations effectively, I don’t see that it would need to proceed any differently than any other situation on the whole. 

Cheekysub247
Posted
I would avoid any area that has no feeling, burns can happen very quickly even if given at a high height from the skin, it can lead to infection and scars.
Posted
I agree. If you’re not comfortable with it then I would voice it
Posted
Well this is a question the forum can't really answer other than in very general terms - the answers need to come from the person you are meeting, they know their body better than anyone else and know their limitations etc and should be able to communicate those to you if they are experienced.
They should also be able to tell you what cues to look for or ways in which they can make it "known" to you if you're not doing enough or need to take it further.
For example they still have their voice, or the ability to drop something if things aren't quite right.
They should also be able to tell you how and where their paralysis affects them - for example do they have any feeling at all there? Or any warning signs to look for.
As ever communication is key, but as someone else said if you have any doubts or concerns both for yourself or them, you always have the option to say it's not for you.
DarkArts1066
Posted
I have personal experience of this environment.

Listen closely to the person you are engaging with. VERY carefully.

You need to know exactly where in the spine their impairment is.
Then you need to understand the mechanism of impairment - how it happened, and what is symptomatic with their particular type of impairment.

Is their spinal impairment part of a bigger condition - like Scoliosis or Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, for example?
DRE and ROM processes are usually used to diagnose impairment initially, followed by a treatment and management regime. They are comprehensive - but not exhaustive.

Avoid ANY area with no or very low sensitivity. Hot and Cold play can be very damaging to the skin without any sensory triggers. They can also trigger hypothermia and hyperthermia.

Certain type of spinal *** can cause hypothermia or hyperthermia - some elite Paralympians for example may need extreme cooling following significant exertion.

A person, for example may be too cold or too hot, but not show signs like shivering or sweating - particularly above the *** line.

It is possible to elicit the same reactions when flogging someone with reduced sensation.

The person you are proposing to play with MUST understand their own condition, and the risks, and not be lackadaisical in their approach to their own impairment status.

A phrase like “oh it’ll be fine..” is a massive red flag, for example.

As always, the final decision is yours.
But be prepared to walk away if the answers aren’t forthcoming, would be my advice - and if you do choose to proceed, do so cautiously with a very slow, gradual build up.
Posted
In my experience, I have never crossed those lines because there are too many limitations when it comes to disabilities. My only advice to you is to proceed with all caution.
Posted
18 hours ago, DarkArts1066 said:

I have personal experience of this environment.

Listen closely to the person you are engaging with. VERY carefully.

You need to know exactly where in the spine their impairment is.
Then you need to understand the mechanism of impairment - how it happened, and what is symptomatic with their particular type of impairment.

Is their spinal impairment part of a bigger condition - like Scoliosis or Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, for example?
DRE and ROM processes are usually used to diagnose impairment initially, followed by a treatment and management regime. They are comprehensive - but not exhaustive.

Avoid ANY area with no or very low sensitivity. Hot and Cold play can be very damaging to the skin without any sensory triggers. They can also trigger hypothermia and hyperthermia.

Certain type of spinal *** can cause hypothermia or hyperthermia - some elite Paralympians for example may need extreme cooling following significant exertion.

A person, for example may be too cold or too hot, but not show signs like shivering or sweating - particularly above the *** line.

It is possible to elicit the same reactions when flogging someone with reduced sensation.

The person you are proposing to play with MUST understand their own condition, and the risks, and not be lackadaisical in their approach to their own impairment status.

A phrase like “oh it’ll be fine..” is a massive red flag, for example.

As always, the final decision is yours.
But be prepared to walk away if the answers aren’t forthcoming, would be my advice - and if you do choose to proceed, do so cautiously with a very slow, gradual build up.

Thanks for this great piece of insights. 

I have contacted s in the meantime and i do judge s is not able to fully elaborate on the boundaries of the body's current condition. 

Based on that i decided to cut the ties and we wont be going into any sessions. 

s finds peace in this descision and will keep searching for a match. 

Posted
Hi!! I'm physically impaired w some form of paralysis in the lower body. On rare occasion when I do Sub, I LOVE to be spanked bc I can't feel it. So, the sound of the slap is what gets me off. I say start off easy w light spanking and gradually increase to more so you know where your Sub's limit stands. I understand why they feel this way bc I do, too. Don't be scared to try new things! I've found people are hesitant to be w me bc of this. I've also found that people who do get w me are hesitant to inflict *** on me bc of this. I say give it a go!
DarkArts1066
Posted
It’s unfortunate - for both of you, that you can’t reach a satisfactory outcome… but your mutual decision is totally understandable - based on the available information.

We must always be careful when we evaluate disability, particularly in a sexual context.

I know many disabled people - most of whom are Elite Athletes, and many of whom are paraplegic, and almost all of them actually have reasonably good sex lives - although kink, especially bondage or impact play is largely unexplored due to the potential risks involved.