Stocking Fetish

Th****

Posted
There's something ***fully irresistible about stocking covered feet. When I'm hanging out with my friends, I'm the kind of oblivious guy that wouldn't notice if they've got shoes covering them, unfortunately when the shoes come off my attention remains undivided to the owner of the stocking covered feet while they remain so duly clothed. Something so purely tantalizing about the form of a female foot on a slender leg, the shape itself without definition. I boil at the idea and imagery of these legs moving against each other, be it smooth or catching, I'm not sure the material even matters, it's the notion and imagination I get to exercise attempting to assume what it feels like. If I cared to, my wall would be covered in nothing but crossed legs in silk stockings, and if I was a Master this would be my clothing preference for any sub.

Incredibly arousing, any partner of mine willing to wear them would have to contend with my relentless eye-fucking. Luckily while I have the self-control not to act so quickly on my flaming physical urges, I'll never stop wanting to *** those ankles against my shoulders, hold them to my face, or feel her heels digging into my lower back while I bury myself in the throes of ecstasy and plunge us into waves of pleasure.

Love 'em stockings. It's a nice surprise when the feet under them are attractive as well, although my fantasies of soiling a few toes with my seed will be realized regardless.

What are y'all's reaction to stockings?
Posted

I am more about feet than stockings (and, have cum on beautiful feet) but the other week I did do some play with someone in stockings I really appreciated - they were high quality and silky smooth - I could understand why fetishists would melt for them 

Posted

I love cumming on stocking covered legs! Made my ex wear them with everything, even just around the house like socks.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Beautifully described and agree whole heartedly ❤️
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I really looked putting on my thigh high stockings with my garter belt is so sexy and
Posted
I really looked putting on my thigh high stockings with my garter belt is so sexy and there's nothing more than that