Dont buy beds with slats

Mi****

Posted
Like the title says, never buy a bed with slats. They break way too easy. Always get a divan with customised head and foot boards!! Plus the divan drawers are handy for close toy storage!!!

Please tell me I'm not only person who thinks this way lol.
Posted
I remember my knee and then thigh going straight through a bed with slats while I was reaming this girl's ass. I honestly thought I might have severed a femoral artery. Luckily it was just some grazed skin
Posted
Mines fine, but then we’re rarely in the centre of the bed.
Go caveman and do it on the floor 🤣
Posted
Fully agree. No slats. Unless you are into the danger aspect.
Posted
Mine is a wooden frame with slats, I rein***d the slats and screwed it down to the floor so it down move at all. Divans can break too as some are made with crappy wood but you're less likely to be able to rein*** them because of the material wrapped around it
Posted
8x4 sheet of plywood 12mm should be thick enough but you can use 18mm if you think you may need it lol ...work in a builder's merchant's there are so many thing's with a little imagination can be used as stingy toy's lol
Posted
Yes... Absolutely!! Slats are for t**ts😆 no seriously. A divan all the way with an orthopedic mattress as 'tricky' positions gain respite for the latter part of sessions....
I have still kept my old (slatted) metal headboard as you can wrap things around it.... 😏
Posted
5 minutes ago, Grishnask said:
8x4 sheet of plywood 12mm should be thick enough but you can use 18mm if you think you may need it lol ...work in a builder's merchant's there are so many thing's with a little imagination can be used as stingy toy's lol

I agree haha I'm about to build a spanking bench out of an old single bed I got for free from Facebook (it's got leather-like padding already)

Posted
Or just make your own bed with extra thick slats and custom strap fixing points 😎😁
Posted
I'm happy with my custom build 4 poster :)
Posted
I’ve always had bad experiences with divans but not too many with slats, there’s the cheap nasty slats and the pine ones pine ones are the best tbh
Posted

Mmm my bed is shell we say falling apart and squeaking heehee, it's metal with wooden slates. I do need to replace it, but divans don't have the bits you can tie your willing partner too do they? 🤔

Posted

Iv'e busted a few slat beds, so avoid them like the plague......hogs his king size bed and memoryfoam bed, ahh damn the two dogs just annexed it.

Posted

even without vigorous sex avoid slatted beds.  I stayed in Palma, Mallorca for only a night a couple of weeks ago and broke the bed just by sitting on it; yes I do need to eat less!)

Posted

no larger people are harder to kidnap. So eat drink be safe!

Posted

Lol Knight I *** my bed will do the same everytime I climb into it now. But Smeogol is right, unless we might enjoy the consented kidnapping heheee

Posted

As to my earlier post on the thread you can lay a sheet of plywood over the slats to spread the load 😉 you can also get rings on plates you can screw to it near the edge or better bolt through and put a backing plate the other side no matter how much they wriggle they ain't getting away 😀