You Want An Older Woman?

Posted
5 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You wouldn't have us any other way....apart from wrist deep it seems 🤣😂

I'm sure the farmer over the field will need help during calving, I'll let them know you're available 🤣

Posted
3 minutes ago, Chloebear said:
Whoooop! Yes!! Also, calling all women of a certain age MILFs. Just don’t. For similar reasons, and in addition we don’t all have kids.

Them: you're a MILF
Me: piss off, I don't have kids
Them: oh, I like cougars more
🤦‍♀️

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm sure the farmer over the field will need help during calving, I'll let them know you're available 🤣

Just call me Mr Herriott....wait, did I just find my Dom name? 🤔😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Just call me Mr Herriott....wait, did I just find my Dom name? 🤔😂

An interesting development...🤔 what did I tell you?

Posted
40 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

An interesting development...🤔 what did I tell you?

You told me lots...so could be anything 🤣😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You told me lots...so could be anything 🤣😂

Another 'fake Dom' a 'real' one would have been paying closer attention

Posted
9 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

I can provide handcuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, paddles, all manner of straps and probably a whip or two if I put my mind to it 🤔 but in return I want a cabin with a port hole and my own fridge (dont want any of you grabby food snafflers stealing my grub!)

Ooo Copper this young un is demanding, do you let him on board. Lol

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Another 'fake Dom' a 'real' one would have been paying closer attention

Oh I can provide a list - just don't have a crystal ball to know which one you were thinking of...
...typical female submissive....so demanding 🤣😂

Posted
14 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Gemini_man already said it's ok 😝 I may be young (cough* 24 honest!).. but I am wise past my years..( like at least on par with a 5 year old 😂)

Posted
15 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

I think us oldies with one foot in the grave need to have a vote

Posted
16 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oh I can provide a list - just don't have a crystal ball to know which one you were thinking of...
...typical female submissive....so demanding 🤣😂

Eh hmmm, I'm a fake doncha know!!

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Gemini_man already said it's ok 😝 I may be young (cough* 24 honest!).. but I am wise past my years..( like at least on par with a 5 year old 😂)

Did he?!?!?!

Posted
Just now, PJ3000 said:

Lol I missed that part before I put comment. Well now I want on board, Gemini let me on please????  I want to eat pj's lasagne ;) and play with him....

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Did he?!?!?!

Is he telling porky pies copper??? Walk the plank... (oh do you have these on a posh yacht?)

Posted
8 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Wanna come over and compare cuffs over a plate of pasta then? 😜

Will there be lashings of béchamel sauce? I like lots of sauce.

Posted
49 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Is he telling porky pies copper??? Walk the plank... (oh do you have these on a posh yacht?)

He sounds handy, we could make him make one and then walk it just to add extra drama to his punishment 🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, Lockfairy said:

Will there be lashings of béchamel sauce? I like lots of sauce.

Madame you will have all the sauce! 😉 as long as you behave.. of course 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Did he?!?!?!

I believe the phrase was.. 'the more the merrier'.. sounds like an open invite to me 🤷‍♂️ you'll have to fight me to get me off!! 💪

Posted
26 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

He sounds handy, we could make him make one and then walk it just to add extra drama to his punishment 🤣

Punish a Dom!?? An outrageous suggestion!!! 🧐😂 definitely bringing a paddle or 3 to sort all you filthy upstarts out with! 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, Vic1077 said:

Lol I missed that part before I put comment. Well now I want on board, Gemini let me on please????  I want to eat pj's lasagne ;) and play with him....

You can all play with me as much as you like.. but lasagne sharing is a hard limit!! 😂

Posted
Face it, your an oldtimer with a CopperKnop on top 😂😂😂
Posted
33 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Punish a Dom!?? An outrageous suggestion!!! 🧐😂 definitely bringing a paddle or 3 to sort all you filthy upstarts out with! 😁

3? I've seen your pic, you only have 2 hands or, are you a...catfish???🤣

Posted

Did this thread manifest into a surreal version of 'Cocoon'  (not that I remember that film!)

Posted

I love how these posts go from ball busting topics to complete and utter nonsense in the comments. 

People are even speaking French and some shit about movies now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

3? I've seen your pic, you only have 2 hands or, are you a...catfish???🤣

I read the start of that post as CopperKnob 3 and wondered how I'd missed the first two films in the series....were they worth catching? 🤣😂