You Want An Older Woman?

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

When I said you were the spanker...I was talking about the sail not some kind of *** inflicting 🤣😂

Some people only have one track minds 🙄🤣

Posted
Just now, PJ3000 said:

Oh... oh well... I am marginally less excited about coming aboard now.. definitely not sharing my lasagne now 😂

No one wants lasagne? We want icecream and cupcakes?

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

They're probably white from too much bleaching. I'm really hoping it's a Citroen 2CV

Better than that it's a Morris Marina...much more "Essex" 🤣😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Better than that it's a Morris Marina...much more "Essex" 🤣😂

Do you mean Morris Minor? Is that spellcheck playing up?

Ironically, spellcheck got autocorrected 🤣

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

No one wants lasagne? We want icecream and cupcakes?

Lies! Everyone loves that melted cheese heaven. Besides I have all three 😎🍨🧁🍝

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Serious question though, do any of you actually have jobs or are we saying we're too young?

I work at home.. so I can slack off, talk rubbish, make fake movie posters, dream about pasta and generally do what I please as long as the work gets done 🤷‍♂️😁 I am also young.. super young.. like.. waaaaay younger than 41... honest 😶

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Do you mean Morris Minor? Is that spellcheck playing up?

Ironically, spellcheck got autocorrected 🤣

I started out with Morris Minor but then got sidetracked by the Essex theme and decided the Morris Marina was more in keeping - or is this just you pretending to be too young to know about Marinas? 🤭😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Serious question though, do any of you actually have jobs or are we saying we're too young?

Too old in my case...practically retirement age....now where's my monoslipper? 🤣😂

Posted

What the actual f***k I'm crying here. As Jen said its gone from a serious topic to utter nonsense. ( I do love it secretly) 

You children you, now Gemini and Copper I blame you too and now your corrupting pj and fairy. 

Walk the plank all of ye scurvy lot. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Vic1077 said:

What the actual f***k I'm crying here. As Jen said its gone from a serious topic to utter nonsense. ( I do love it secretly) 

You children you, now Gemini and Copper I blame you too and now your corrupting pj and fairy. 

I decide who walks the plank on my yacht I'll have you know...so off you go and at least we won't need to waste a life jacket with your in built flotation devices 🤣😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Huh? How do I always get the blame????
Gemini started it and I can prove it! It's just peer pressure dammit 🤣

Posted
2 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Yea see.. Im totally innocent 😶.. bad influences you two.. I definitely dont have a habit of tanking serious discussion into juvenile frivolity 😬 *slowly sides steps out of the thread 😂😂

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

I decide who walks the plank on my yacht I'll have you know...so off you go and at least we won't need to waste a life jacket with your in built flotation devices 🤣😂

Oof harsh but ti's true I've 2 enormous bouncy floats at my beck and call lol 

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Too old in my case...practically retirement age....now where's my monoslipper? 🤣😂

I truly have no idea about Morris Marina's or monoslippers.
I do however know about monobrows, do you have one of those?

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

He's quite persuasive isn't he lol 

Posted
1 minute ago, Vic1077 said:

He's quite persuasive isn't he lol 

I mean, he came along and offered me a trip on his yacht. How could a young lady possibly decline?

Posted

By the way those pasta puns, bravo bravo 😁😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

By the way those pasta puns, bravo bravo 😁😁

Ramen to that!

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well if you will follow like a little lost sheep Flossie... 🤣😂

Besides I already acknowledged waaaayyyy up there that I'm to blame for everything from Brexit to fuel prices and the colour of bags of Cheese & Onion...oh and COVID...that was me too...I bit that bat 🤣😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I truly have no idea about Morris Marina's or monoslippers.
I do however know about monobrows, do you have one of those?

Good god no woman...a man has limits you know!!

Posted

Lol ya lucky first sign o rain the marina rusted away bit like me 

Posted
8 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Ramen to that!

It did tikka few boxes didn't it? Will have to a-massalla them together and pass them on to my naan she was fond of a pun...she'd say "Daal-ing Grandson have you got time for a chaat?"

Posted
17 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Well if you will follow like a little lost sheep Flossie... 🤣😂

Besides I already acknowledged waaaayyyy up there that I'm to blame for everything from Brexit to fuel prices and the colour of bags of Cheese & Onion...oh and COVID...that was me too...I bit that bat 🤣😂

Fun fact, I had a rhino called Flossy once