You Want An Older Woman?

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh, is that what the youngsters are calling themselves these days

I've decided to identify as 32 now so.. I'm older than you! Have some respect! 🧐😂

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Only if you can do the chasse?

I'll chasse you all the way there and back again...now where did I leave that fluttery eyelash emoji 🤔🤣

Posted

I'm a floater 🤣🤣

💩💩🤣😂

Posted
31 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I'll chasse you all the way there and back again...now where did I leave that fluttery eyelash emoji 🤔🤣

I thought I was going on the yacht with you all? Am I too young?

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I thought I was going on the yacht with you all? Am I too young?

Your name was first on the list...fret not - I'll even let you wear my Captain's hat at that jaunty angle I like right before I take you up where you belong 🤣😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Your name was first on the list...fret not - I'll even let you wear my Captain's hat at that jaunty angle I like right before I take you up where you belong 🤣😂

"Gemini, I'm flying"

Posted
2 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Hmmm.. that depends, maybe 😉

Oh! Now there are conditions!? 🤔

*feels a spot of brattiness coming on ...

Posted
11 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Oh! Now there are conditions!? 🤔

*feels a spot of brattiness coming on ...

*removes belt to combat said brattiness 🧐 there are always conditions 😜😁

Posted
23 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

*removes belt to combat said brattiness 🧐 there are always conditions 😜😁

*raises eyebrow and crosses arms ...

Posted

"Gemini, I'm flying"

Best we don't take that ship...but before we move on come down and see this nice car I have below decks 🤭😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Do you two want to double date? Copper and I are docey-doeing, chasse-ing, flying and then steaming up windows of an old car 🤣😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Fine! Taking the lasagne away! 😜

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Fine! Taking the lasagne away! 😜

Is that because it's pasta its best? *badoom tish* 🤪😜🤣😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Do you two want to double date? Copper and I are docey-doeing, chasse-ing, flying and then steaming up windows of an old car 🤣😂

😂😂 I'm in!

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

Is that because it's pasta its best? *badoom tish* 🤪😜🤣😂

That is a tortellini awful pun 😶😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

That is a tortellini awful pun 😶😂

I re-fusilli to accept that it was that bad but I didn't have agnolotti time to come up with it 🤣😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I re-fusilli to accept that it was that bad but I didn't have agnolotti time to come up with it 🤣😂

Ok ok I cannelloni lie.. it was quite good.. I can see I'm not the ravi-only...😶... person who enjoys a good pun 😂😂

Posted
12 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Ok ok I cannelloni lie.. it was quite good.. I can see I'm not the ravi-only...😶... person who enjoys a good pun 😂😂

I don't want to sound pici but you can only stretch things so farfalle but I'm a bigoli fan of a penne...I mean pun 🤣😂

Posted
36 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Best we don't take that ship...but before we move on come down and see this nice car I have below decks 🤭😁

Is this an Essex car though? Are it's rims white and does it come with it's own handbag?

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Uhm wait, I'm not poly? Do we youngsters not respect limits these days?

Just responding to the invite 🤷‍♂️😜 best talk to Jack.. ahem..I mean Gemini.. it's his Yacht, he makes the rules.. I'm just here to spank ass and chew gum 😶😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Is this an Essex car though? Are it's rims white and does it come with it's own handbag?

I'm not going anywhere near white rims sounds rude - but yes, handbag, furry dice and a strip across the windscreen that reads CopperKnob on one side and Gemini Man on the other

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Just responding to the invite 🤷‍♂️😜 best talk to Jack.. ahem..I mean Gemini.. it's his Yacht, he makes the rules.. I'm just here to spank ass and chew gum 😶😂

When I said you were the spanker...I was talking about the sail not some kind of *** inflicting 🤣😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I'm not going anywhere near white rims sounds rude - but yes, handbag, furry dice and a strip across the windscreen that reads CopperKnob on one side and Gemini Man on the other

They're probably white from too much bleaching. I'm really hoping it's a Citroen 2CV

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

When I said you were the spanker...I was talking about the sail not some kind of *** inflicting 🤣😂

Oh... oh well... I am marginally less excited about coming aboard now.. definitely not sharing my lasagne now 😂