You Want An Older Woman?

Posted
13 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

It did tikka few boxes didn't it? Will have to a-massalla them together and pass them on to my naan she was fond of a pun...she'd say "Daal-ing Grandson have you got time for a chaat?"

Oh this time you really have gone too Phaal!! I can't even Korma-prehend moving on to curry puns!! I'm having Naan of it! 😶😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Slid back in quicker than he side stepped out 🤣

Obviously your bad influences are more pervasive than I first thought 🤷‍♂️😜

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Fun fact, I had a rhino called Flossy once

I remember her 😉

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Oh this time you really have gone too Phaal!! I can't even Korma-prehend moving on to curry puns!! I'm having Naan of it! 😶😂

I'm sorry but you're going to have to aloo them after you keema long with the ramen one 🤣

Posted
28 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Obviously your bad influences are more pervasive than I first thought 🤷‍♂️😜

I'm not having the blame for that, it was Vic who brought you back!

Posted
27 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I'm sorry but you're going to have to aloo them after you keema long with the ramen one 🤣

Its just as well I'm not in a curry to go anywhere 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

Lies! Everyone loves that melted cheese heaven. Besides I have all three 😎🍨🧁🍝

I do NOT want lasagne, ever, unless you're making it without tomato.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I do NOT want lasagne, ever, unless you're making it without tomato.

I'll make you a special one 😁

Posted
39 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Its just as well I'm not in a curry to go anywhere 😂

You waiting for cousin Anne's funeral too? Do you know what time they biryani? 😁

Posted
Yes! Since everyone seems to be playing the "I identify as" game nowadays, then I too identify as a 30 year old 😝lol & fuck everyone who doesn't accept my identity 😂lol
Posted
18 minutes ago, sonofthunder777 said:
Yes! Since everyone seems to be playing the "I identify as" game nowadays, then I too identify as a 30 year old 😝lol & fuck everyone who doesn't accept my identity 😂lol

You can only do so if you;
Wear Vans and/or Converse
Have a Morris Marina
Have a yacht, although I think that that's more about someone having a mid life crisis
🤷‍♀️🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You can only do so if you;
Wear Vans and/or Converse
Have a Morris Marina
Have a yacht, although I think that that's more about someone having a mid life crisis
🤷‍♀️🤣

Dunno about mid-life - there are times it seems my life has been one big crisis 🤣😂

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

I'll make you a special one 😁

You beautiful, beautiful human 😍

• 1 month later...
Posted
I get you x I’m 51 and feel 21 ..

Looking for someone I connect with not related to age ..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
August 28, XxxTinksxxx said:
I get you x I’m 51 and feel 21 ..

Looking for someone I connect with not related to age ..

Your my woman

Posted
3 hours ago, Keanmeeh said:

Your my woman

Oh dear.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Chloebear said:

Oh dear.

What’s the mattet

Posted
7 hours ago, Keanmeeh said:

What’s the mattet

Can you not see the irony of someone posting that they are looking for someone they connect with, who then receives a response "Your my woman"?

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Can you not see the irony of someone posting that they are looking for someone they connect with, who then receives a response "Your my woman"?

I apologise

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Im in the prime of my life. I actually had to put young guys as a hard limit and they seem to take this as a challenge. The amount that inundate my inbox and assume I am desperate and want their attention is ridiculous.

I cant believe the amount that seem to think I will bend over backwards to be their geriatric fuck.

Still, the one thing they do is show their ignorance. They think kinky site means free weird sex and that subs are just freebie hos. As long as they dip their wick...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

In my opinion, age is just a number. Personality is what connects us better. The likes, dislikes, the common grounds.

To me personality of an individual is beautiful as long as it's respectful.

Posted
1 hour ago, Grebby89 said:

In my opinion, age is just a number. Personality is what connects us better. The likes, dislikes, the common grounds.

To me personality of an individual is beautiful as long as it's respectful.

You're right of course in all you say - but what the OP was getting at was those that make it about the age of a woman, not their personality, those who fetishise the age and almost see an older woman as some kind of trophy rather than seeing them as a person they are attracted to and have a connection with.

Posted
September 22, Curvygirl1 said:

Im in the prime of my life. I actually had to put young guys as a hard limit and they seem to take this as a challenge. The amount that inundate my inbox and assume I am desperate and want their attention is ridiculous.

I cant believe the amount that seem to think I will bend over backwards to be their geriatric fuck.

Still, the one thing they do is show their ignorance. They think kinky site means free weird sex and that subs are just freebie hos. As long as they dip their wick...

AMEN! The truth of this comment!

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

You're right of course in all you say - but what the OP was getting at was those that make it about the age of a woman, not their personality, those who fetishise the age and almost see an older woman as some kind of trophy rather than seeing them as a person they are attracted to and have a connection with.

Yeah, totally understand that. I just wanted to share my opinion.