You Want An Older Woman?

Posted
Oh oh wait...it gets better...seems it wasn't a movie franchise....but a line dancing routine...just Google "CopperKnob" for more info 🤣😂
Posted
16 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I read the start of that post as CopperKnob 3 and wondered how I'd missed the first two films in the series....were they worth catching? 🤣😂

They were definitely worth watching, you've certainly missed out

Posted
15 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Oh oh wait...it gets better...seems it wasn't a movie franchise....but a line dancing routine...just Google "CopperKnob" for more info 🤣😂

Ssshhh, that's not 'the movie'

Posted
34 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

3? I've seen your pic, you only have 2 hands or, are you a...catfish???🤣

No third hand but I do have... three legs... 😶 ba dum tsschhh! 😂 anyway .. Im sure I can deftly swing two paddles in one hand.. or tie two to a rope and windmill that bitch onto all of your (collective) asses!! 🧐😂

Posted
27 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

I love how these posts go from ball busting topics to complete and utter nonsense in the comments. 

People are even speaking French and some shit about movies now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I take no responsibility 😶.. pretty sure its Gemini's fault for offering his yacht to people 🤔😂

Posted
25 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I read the start of that post as CopperKnob 3 and wondered how I'd missed the first two films in the series....were they worth catching? 🤣😂

Haaaaa! Copperknob 3... "she's done with being tied up... it's time to switch!" *que dramatic music and big explosions!! I kind of want to sack off work and make a movie poster now 🤔😂

Posted
12 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

No third hand but I do have... three legs... 😶 ba dum tsschhh! 😂 anyway .. Im sure I can deftly swing two paddles in one hand.. or tie two to a rope and windmill that bitch onto all of your (collective) asses!! 🧐😂

You'll need to, i hear the mediterranean sea can be choppy this time of year

Posted
9 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Haaaaa! Copperknob 3... "she's done with being tied up... it's time to switch!" *que dramatic music and big explosions!! I kind of want to sack off work and make a movie poster now 🤔😂

Dooo it!

Posted
26 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ssshhh, that's not 'the movie'

So you're not going to take me by the hand and docey-doe me?

Posted
24 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I take no responsibility 😶.. pretty sure its Gemini's fault for offering his yacht to people 🤔😂

It's always my fault...Brexit? Yep that was down to me...the price if fuel? Yep me again...the fact Cheese & Onion is in blue bags not the traditional green? Yep me again....young men on sites like this fetishising older women? Definitely down to me....everything....the ending of the last Bond film? Yeah me again 🤣😂

Posted
10 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

It's always my fault...Brexit? Yep that was down to me...the price if fuel? Yep me again...the fact Cheese & Onion is in blue bags not the traditional green? Yep me again....young men on sites like this fetishising older women? Definitely down to me....everything....the ending of the last Bond film? Yeah me again 🤣😂

Well I hope you're proud of yourself!!?! Also please sort the fuel price thing out.. it's killing me!! :joy:

Posted
35 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Dooo it!

Where's the please?! 🧐

Posted
13 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Well I hope you're proud of yourself!!?! Also please sort the fuel price thing out.. it's killing me!! 

I shall throw myself at the mercy of the nearest willing dominant and take anything they're willing to throw at me....though still won't be able to sort the fuel thing..sorry!!

Posted
3 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

You can all play with me as much as you like.. but lasagne sharing is a hard limit!! 😂

Apart from with me 😘😘😘

Posted
11 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Apart from with me 😘😘😘

Hmmm.. that depends, maybe 😉

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

You'll need to, i hear the mediterranean sea can be choppy this time of year

If I go down I'm taking you all with me!! 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

Well I hope you're proud of yourself!!?! Also please sort the fuel price thing out.. it's killing me!! 

I just got diesel for £1.85 😉 I can't believe I'm bragging about that ☺️

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

Puh, puh, puuhhh...yeah, no, I'm not sure 🤔

Well its finished so if you want to see it 🤷‍♂️

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I just got diesel for £1.85 😉 I can't believe I'm bragging about that ☺️

Its scary that that price is cheap!!! 😭

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Well its finished so if you want to see it 🤷‍♂️

Er, is this a show and tell? What is it you're offering to show me?

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Er, is this a show and tell? What is it you're offering to show me?

Just the poster. You gotta work harder than that to see anything else 🧐 I'm a gentleman dontcha know.. cough*lies*cough

Posted
22 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Just the poster. You gotta work harder than that to see anything else 🧐 I'm a gentleman dontcha know.. cough*lies*cough

Oh, is that what the youngsters are calling themselves these days