Jump to content

You Want An Older Woman?


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You found my time machine!

I know....hop in...where shall we go?

Actually if we go back to so you're younger than those that fetishise you for being older (even though you're not) that puts a stop to it ๐Ÿ˜„

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I know....hop in...where shall we go?

Actually if we go back to so you're younger than those that fetishise you for being older (even though you're not) that puts a stop to it ๐Ÿ˜„

Good thinking batman so, uhm 1990? Maths is not a strong point!

Posted
Im 32. And i have greys. So i shaved the side of my head. I got me a younger man. Wholesome at thw age of 30. Combined we total an age of 15 yr old cus we sit and laugh at penis jokes and sex innuendos (in your endo).

If anyone called me old regardless of my gender or actual age... simply cus they see me as a gravity of a distance between themselves and me.. then id probably view them as horny teenagers who have a world of growing up to do.

On a high note.. pull my finger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Maybe 2010 so i'll be 20?

Now I'm confused (it's my age ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚) are we saying 2010 which means you're 32 in 2022? If so that makes me 32....or is it 33? Either way I can live with that ๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted
26 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Now I'm confused (it's my age ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚) are we saying 2010 which means you're 32 in 2022? If so that makes me 32....or is it 33? Either way I can live with that ๐Ÿ˜Š

Can I ask a friend?
Better yet, if we go back 12yrs to when I was 18, when was that, 1998? I mean, I still get ID'd so...

Posted
31 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:
Im 32. And i have greys. So i shaved the side of my head. I got me a younger man. Wholesome at thw age of 30. Combined we total an age of 15 yr old cus we sit and laugh at penis jokes and sex innuendos (in your endo).

If anyone called me old regardless of my gender or actual age... simply cus they see me as a gravity of a distance between themselves and me.. then id probably view them as horny teenagers who have a world of growing up to do.

On a high note.. pull my finger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I pulled it, ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ poo-ey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Pah...you're not old...you're practically a teenager compared to me.....
.
.....want a trip on my mega yacht while I lavish you with gifts and keep you in a style befitting my eye candy? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is that an open invite? *bats eyelashes

Posted
9 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

Is that an open invite? *bats eyelashes

I'd like to get in on this mega yacht malarkey too, if it helps in identify as 24 and I make a mean lasagne! I also can provide plenty of custom made kinky accessories.. you know you want me on board!? ๐Ÿคจ
I promise not to steal all the ice cream.

Posted
1 minute ago, PJ3000 said:

I'd like to get in on this mega yacht malarkey too, if it helps in identify as 24 and I make a mean lasagne! I also can provide plenty of custom made kinky accessories.. you know you want me on board!? ๐Ÿคจ
I promise not to steal all the ice cream.

What kinda kinky accessories? Asking for a friend...

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

What kinda kinky accessories? Asking for a friend...

I can provide handcuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, paddles, all manner of straps and probably a whip or two if I put my mind to it ๐Ÿค” but in return I want a cabin with a port hole and my own fridge (dont want any of you grabby food snafflers stealing my grub!)

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I can provide handcuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, paddles, all manner of straps and probably a whip or two if I put my mind to it ๐Ÿค” but in return I want a cabin with a port hole and my own fridge (dont want any of you grabby food snafflers stealing my grub!)

Interesting, we'll have to consult the mega yacht owner but, I have fist dibs on a cabin.
Also, you can't tempt us with food and then take it away? That's mean

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Interesting, we'll have to consult the mega yacht owner but, I have fist dibs on a cabin.
Also, you can't tempt us with food and then take it away? That's mean

Oh contraire mon cherie! (That's literally all the French I know) we Doms are by our very nature... ya know.. mean bastards ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you subs get out of line that's exactly what I'll do!! Well.. assuming I get let on board ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted
43 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I'd like to get in on this mega yacht malarkey too, if it helps in identify as 24 and I make a mean lasagne! I also can provide plenty of custom made kinky accessories.. you know you want me on board!? ๐Ÿคจ
I promise not to steal all the ice cream.

I make my own leather collars and cuffs, but Iโ€™m anyoneโ€™s for a lasagna!

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

I make my own leather collars and cuffs, but Iโ€™m anyoneโ€™s for a lasagna!

Wanna come over and compare cuffs over a plate of pasta then? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Posted
4 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Are Vans still trendy?

I have no idea, I never cared much for trendiness (and surely would have failed miserably if I did)... I'm just happy that they're comfy.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Interesting, we'll have to consult the mega yacht owner but, I have fist dibs on a cabin.

On the topic of acting younger than we are, the notion of "fist dibs" on a potential venture such as this makes me snigger.

Posted
6 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

Is that an open invite? *bats eyelashes

The more the merrier - I'll have my crew of buxom wenches make up the cabins and stock the on board ice cream van ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted
4 hours ago, Aranhis said:

On the topic of acting younger than we are, the notion of "fist dibs" on a potential venture such as this makes me snigger.

Sniggering right along with you here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted

Ahhh fair lady thou are right ,my body may be in its *cough* 50's now but I am 29 and trendy fashion err lost me by then again never was a follower of fashion .it seems that the young have lost the ability of constructing a eloquent witty and engaging introduction to lady's, whether verbally or in written form that will engage the mind and soul but then again what would I know I stick to what I am good at being grumpy

Posted
22 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
@Aranhis @Gemini_man oh, the childishness ๐Ÿคฃ
@PJ3000 je sais!

You wouldn't have us any other way....apart from wrist deep it seems ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted
Whoooop! Yes!! Also, calling all women of a certain age MILFs. Just donโ€™t. For similar reasons, and in addition we donโ€™t all have kids.
×
×
  • Create New...