Photos and Phone calls

Posted
How do you keep the fire blazing after you get the photos and phone calls even after setting up a meet up?
Posted
Communication u should be trying to find out ur partners fantasies
Posted
High intensity sexting, be extremely graphic about what you want to do, I mean reeeeeally let your mind go wild. Fill your head with all manner of hyper sexual thoughts and keep yourself revved up. The hardest thing to do of course is not go blamming in the shower, your gonna need to hold off on masturbating so you can save up for the big night. It will also feel better too
Posted
Relationships take work, lots of it. Communication, getting to know them (not just sexy stuff), understanding the way they work, triggers for both good and bad. Once you work that into a relationship everything falls into place, especially the things you both like and agree on and things you both dislike and things you both disagree on. Don't expect a microwave/fix all answer. Hope this helps at least a little bit.
Posted
52 minutes ago, MrGivesaFuck said:
High intensity sexting, be extremely graphic about what you want to do, I mean reeeeeally let your mind go wild. Fill your head with all manner of hyper sexual thoughts and keep yourself revved up. The hardest thing to do of course is not go blamming in the shower, your gonna need to hold off on masturbating so you can save up for the big night. It will also feel better too

I can agree that this works.. I get kneeling pictures from my sub everyday... but some of my favorite texted are when she let's her super inner slut out and sends me texts telling me exactly what she hopes Daddy will do to her...

Posted
1 hour ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

I can agree that this works.. I get kneeling pictures from my sub everyday... but some of my favorite texted are when she let's her super inner slut out and sends me texts telling me exactly what she hopes Daddy will do to her...

My late wife would do that while I was at work and since I work the late shift every morning after my son went to school her and I would have the best play time and sex ever. I just wish I could find that again

Posted
1 hour ago, Sweetcountry2715 said:

My late wife would do that while I was at work and since I work the late shift every morning after my son went to school her and I would have the best play time and sex ever. I just wish I could find that again

I hope you do... and I believe you will

Posted
7 hours ago, bluebully said:

How do you keep the fire blazing after you get the photos and phone calls even after setting up a meet up?

You have to accept that a fire isn’t going to be blazing for long with the intensity it did at the start. You’ll never see someone’s body for the first time again, have that particular first kiss again, will never spank that particular bottom for the first time again. 

Posted
33 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

You have to accept that a fire isn’t going to be blazing for long with the intensity it did at the start. You’ll never see someone’s body for the first time again, have that particular first kiss again, will never spank that particular bottom for the first time again. 

This is so true, but that ‘first time’ excitement should be replaced with the enjoyment of really getting to know someone and building a meaningful and much deeper relationship.

Posted

I've mentioned "honeymoon period" on other threads and there is what is actually called "New Relationship Energy" which when that fades (which it always does!) it then comes down to what you have in common, goals, compatibility - and that doesn't mean the initial spark is over

but how you continue to incorporate things you both enjoy into the relationship 

Posted
18 hours ago, MrGivesaFuck said:

That’s true if you meet regularly but if it’s weeks or even a month apart between meet ups then it can get a bit played out the whole sexting thing. I am all for it few days before to amp up the excitement before meeting but not when it continues for weeks I just don’t have the time or energy for that kinda thing.

Posted
Depending on how often you meet, one night stands. Also, is this a romantic pursuit or just sex…if it’s romantic, stay involved, talk
Posted
Thank you all for the insight, I will continue to pursue this journey and see where it lead.
Posted
I can tell you this... my sub used to travel for work and to help us maintain our connection I would have her do different videos of her playing with herself every other day.. it really helps us keep our connection