Leg over, head start on a Cuck / bull hunt.

AJ_Mackie

Posted

So myself J and my partner A (better known as Jen and Laurah), are in the hopes of finding our way with a cuckold fantasy / scenario. 

It doesn't need to be a mysterious stanger kind of setting we pick up at the bar, or a mischievious cheating wife the hubby stumbles in on and watches through the keyhole, but i hope we can find something special and exciting. 

Its totally new to us and we are very aware of safety, and explaining limits and boundaries. 

We don't want to have much of a rapport built and get to know a guy/s for an extended period of time, as we just want the fantasy side played out (any potentials will be made aware of this).

But as new and exciting it is, its got some anxities for me. 

So i am asking advice on

- Vetting? How do you vet a potential person for sexual based play.

- Meet ups? How often do we do this with one or all? Is it a matter of gut instinct and raw attraction?

- How much or how often do you communicate? Time and content included.

- Where should a fantasy be held? At home, hotels, dungeons? 

- How do you vet sexual health (besides insisting on condoms etc). Will it slow down a process asking for proof of this from them and us?

- Do you just jump in and have the fantasy of a life time and move past it?

- Do you keep in touch or is aftercare provided or needed for a bull even if no bdsm is needed? (Last thing we want is someone to feel iffy once we part ways but again effective communication will detail their involvement and we wont play unless every party is happy). 

Another thing.

I am very much into the idea of a mystery man or anonymous sex play. 

This can make iy difficult if you have vetted them to the teeth.  How can we enable a safe anonymous stranger scene and encapsule it to its full effect?

If anyone else has done this or is able to give advice we would love to hear it.

(Please note our involvement will be only for cis males at this time so those are the parties we wish to discuss).

Thanks ❤

AJ

Posted
For a bull - meet at a munch, etc, and bet to know them. Its still a decent fantasy when you're someone shagging your husband knows. If you want a total stranger thing, then perhaps its easiest to get someone else to vet and organise it for you, I'm sure once you're in with a local crowd of kinksters, there will be responsible people (often the ones organising events anyway) who would love to do this for you. As always, its about knowing people in your area first.
Posted
What about having one partner (the one who will be with the other person maybe) vet the “stranger” so when the scenario happens it is new and exciting to the other partner (the one watching) because they have never seen the “stranger”
Posted
I already love Jen so please think of me 😊
Posted
2 hours ago, kimberlycan said:

What about having one partner (the one who will be with the other person maybe) vet the “stranger” so when the scenario happens it is new and exciting to the other partner (the one watching) because they have never seen the “stranger”

This is exactly what I was thinking too.