Somnophilia

ho****

Posted
Somnophilia is probably the most accurate one- lover of sleepers. Definitely enjoyable when I am with one of my partners to wake them up with fingering and thrusting. At 47 I figure why waste morning wood, and it is better than coffee to start the day.
Posted
It’s pretty fun! Both receiving and giving. But for me it’s got to be someone I trust fully and am very comfortable with.
Posted
You are not alone darling. I crave being waken up by blow job or waking bedmate up up with sucking on nipples or tongue in pussy
Posted
Somnophilia is what I've always heard it called and referred to it as. And it has been one of my biggest and longest kinks. Even before I now what kink and fetish was. Nothing wrong with a healthy obsession.
SamuelSwitch
Posted
Pretty sure you’re right with the terminology but I wouldn’t worry about the obsession part, I think it would mainly become an issue if the lines of consent is blurred and I think you shouldn’t expect a partner to do it every time but to wake up to arousal is normal, I’ve definitely had some great sex from spooning in the morning.
Posted
I’ve also always heard to it referred as somnophilia. It looks like there are at least a handful of us who have this kink!
Posted
I'm pretty sure nothing into n the bdsm world with mania.. Ahaha. Not laugh ing at you, just thinking if anilmaina, I think Stygiophilia is the best to replace stygiomania.. Woo.. Rapture fetish

Posted
I never knew it had a name I just always thought getting up and wanting to have sex is a normal thing to do I love morning sex it’s good to start the day off with a climax
Posted
It’s different than waking up and wanting to have sex. It’s the fantasy of having someone initiate sexual acts on you while you’re still sleeping, and being woken up to those things happening to you. Or maybe even not waking up if you’re an extremely deep sleeper, but having your partner document it for you to see later.
Posted
You are not alone.... I love when I wake up in the middle of the night and play with my willing sub...to then cuddle back up and go back to sleep together..
Posted
27 minutes ago, 5exual5cholar said:
It’s different than waking up and wanting to have sex. It’s the fantasy of having someone initiate sexual acts on you while you’re still sleeping, and being woken up to those things happening to you. Or maybe even not waking up if you’re an extremely deep sleeper, but having your partner document it for you to see later.

That would be so hot,

Posted
And some of us (this guy) apparently initiate things while sleeping. I need a woman that is looking for it. 😅
Posted
I love doing it and it being done to me wake me up sucking or riding I love it and I like waking a women up with my mouth
Posted
I love slipping inside my wife at 3 am and slowly waking her up
Posted
Not alone I would love this but it’s hard to come by single when no one is sleeping over
Posted
I didn’t know there was a name for it but I do crave and fantasize about it. Turns me on waking up whoever I’m with like this. I would love to be woken up daily like this… unfortunately it’s kinda hard to fulfill this need/want when you are single and live alone tho!! I do think about it a lot .. I don’t think it’s obsessive to want something you clearly enjoy. Mind you, I’m into it, might cause issues if your partner isn’t into it, or into doing it as much as you want.
Posted
I didn't know there was a terminology for this. I have fantasized about this alot alot, to be slowly woken up to gentle kisses or to a hungry tongue