Worst Approaches on FET ever

Dy****

Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Pickles????🤢🤢

I never said I liked them! 🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)

I'm new stil very new to Fet. I'm in aww at this community. I wish I'd found this platform sooner!! Funny I've been on here a week every day and haven't even messed with the match tool nor have I pm'd anyone because I'm so busy making amazing connections on the forum and expressing myself freely to people who (for what seems like the first time) 100% get me. Sorry my comment has nothing to do with the thread btw but you guys are fr awesome.

Edited by AndiBoi
Big fat typo
Posted

My favorite so far:

What would you say if I asked you to pee in my mouth?

Posted

I chose not to answer lol. I mean really, what can I say to that?  Sir, you're being too forward, can we start with something simple like flogging before we move on to watersports??

Posted
9 hours ago, sweet_librarian said:

My favorite so far:

What would you say if I asked you to pee in my mouth?

My goodness! That is so blatantly over the top.

Posted
On 8/15/2022 at 1:22 PM, CopperKnob said:

Sitting in a high winged back leather chair, smoking a pipe and drinking whiskey. Oh, the stereotype 😂

Oi! I sit in a high backed chair and drink whisky all the time (well a lot of the time anyway)! :cocktail:

Posted
3 hours ago, oldfellow said:

Oi! I sit in a high backed chair and drink whisky all the time (well a lot of the time anyway)!

Hahahaha, there's nowt wrong with a wing backed chair? We recommend them all the time at work
(For people of a particular age who have difficulty standing from a seated position on their standard three piece suite) 😂

Posted
I’ve been offered *** as an opener.
Posted
5 minutes ago, PersephoneX said:

incidentally - if someone does that on here - hit report as that's massively against the terms of the site (to offer, as well as to ask for) 

Posted
13 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

incidentally - if someone does that on here - hit report as that's massively against the terms of the site (to offer, as well as to ask for) 

I’ve reported that numerous times and the accounts have been taken down very quickly.

Posted
1 hour ago, PersephoneX said:

So unfair, I wish people would offer me *** 😂😂😂

Posted
I'm glad we are cheering each other on as more terrible lines get posted! Keep that energy up!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

First message was an offer to take me to the woods and tie me to a tree for a public sex party. 

Also wanted me to meet in a coffee shop, not to meet, but to have sex in the shop. 

Was very upset I didn't respond.

Posted
I had one the other day who just said…
…
Wait for it…
…
“Yo”
…
…and I don’t even know where to begin with how far wrong the kid managed to go using only two letters. It’s like he made failing an art form.
Posted
19 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:
…
Wait for it…
…
“Yo”
…
…and I don’t even know where to begin with how far wrong the kid managed to go using only two letters. It’s like he made failing an art form.

The fact that you called him a kid sums it all up 😂😂

Posted
48 minutes ago, Nymphomilf said:

First message was an offer to take me to the woods and tie me to a tree for a public sex party. 

Also wanted me to meet in a coffee shop, not to meet, but to have sex in the shop. 

Was very upset I didn't respond.

As horrid as those type are, please remember that 99.9% of the time, the sender is just pixels on the screen.

Posted
It's not often I reply to a message but I couldn't help myself when I got
"If you could pour any food on me, what would you use?"

🙄🤦‍♀️😴
Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think the good answer is chili sauce.  or at least on their hands, then give them instructions to masturbate. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
It's not often I reply to a message but I couldn't help myself when I got

🙄🤦‍♀️😴

LMAO! I have heard that's a rare kink. What an honor to meet someone who pursues it!

Posted
Oh, and the guy who made three different accounts, one after the other, and repeatedly asked me - in his first and only message each time - if I would *cut his cock off*. Um, no the fuck I won’t, and by the way you’re about to get banned 😳
(Men, don’t ask us. It may be your kink, but it’s illegal, and really disturbing. Just - don’t.)
Posted
36 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:
…
Wait for it…
…
“Yo”
…

Sooooo, he couldn't play with your Yo-Yo?

That's a reference to the song You Can't Play with my Yo-Yo by Yo-Yo and Ice Cube by the way.

Posted
3 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

Sooooo, he couldn't play with your Yo-Yo?

That's a reference to the song You Can't Play with my Yo-Yo by Yo-Yo and Ice Cube by the way.

Added to playlist ☺️ No, I would not allow such an unmannerly oaf anywhere near my yo-yo

Posted
17 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:
Oh, and the guy who made three different accounts, one after the other, and repeatedly asked me - in his first and only message each time - if I would *cut his cock off*. Um, no the fuck I won’t, and by the way you’re about to get banned 😳
(Men, don’t ask us. It may be your kink, but it’s illegal, and really disturbing. Just - don’t.)

I've had that one, I said I would. He necer bothered me again

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

I've had that one, I said I would. He necer bothered me again

😂