Worst Approaches on FET ever

Dy****

Posted
23 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think the good answer is chili sauce.  or at least on their hands, then give them instructions to masturbate. 

I was obviously having a flash back to a previous life because I suggested tar and feathers

Posted
23 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

LMAO! I have heard that's a rare kink. What an honor to meet someone who pursues it!

An "honor" maybe, but as an opening message when theres nothing in my profile that mentions that kink

Posted
48 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

An "honor" maybe, but as an opening message when theres nothing in my profile that mentions that kink

You know by now I was being tongue in cheek. Factually, it is rare. And that's about where that guy's endearing qualities ended.

Posted
On 8/15/2022 at 8:13 AM, smeagol said:

and who can ever forget those early days of Internet chatup lines of "A/S/L" and if you didn't answer they got alllllll shirty n stuff lol

Yep this one 100%. So many times its unreal. Also the user name being (for example) "takeme69atgmale" the first message being "I want you so bad call me 654 876 ...." etc

Posted
2 hours ago, Pez-S said:

Yep this one 100%. So many times its unreal. Also the user name being (for example) "takeme69atgmale" the first message being "I want you so bad call me 654 876 ...." etc

Was the rest 5309? I *** you may have been part of an elaborate prank.......

Posted

My best so far was:

'Hey you wanna have sex for ***?'

To which I replied:

'Sure. How much you got?'.

:joy:

Posted
7 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

My best so far was:

'Hey you wanna have sex for ***?'

To which I replied:

'Sure. How much you got?'.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 got 'em!

Posted

The best by far was a first message from a guy...

"I want you to be the first woman to fart and poo on my face"

I got the impression I would be the 'First' of many hahaha

Posted
2 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

The best by far was a first message from a guy...

"I want you to be the first woman to fart and poo on my face"

I got the impression I would be the 'First' of many hahaha

So like, Fisher-Price: My First Toilet Experience?

Posted
Random with an unidentifiable photo messaged me yesterday, politely announcing he was in town, at a hotel with his friend.... Then proceeded to ask if I fancy a spitroast and casually left his mobile number 🙄
Posted
14 minutes ago, Little_Red said:
Random with an unidentifiable photo messaged me yesterday, politely announcing he was in town, at a hotel with his friend.... Then proceeded to ask if I fancy a spitroast and casually left his mobile number 🙄

Oh my. What woman could resist the ol' fashioned spit roast?????