Wifes a fetish and it surprised me

Realitychk2000

Realitychk2000
Posted

So my wifes pretty small … Shes is 5’ 7” and all of 110-115 lbs and we kind of have this thing that I tease her because she’s not the strongest and its something she and I laugh about

I noticed awhile back that she really struggles doing common things like carrying a full jumbo bag of laundry upstairs or when she gardens she cant get the shovel in the dirt when she jumps on it.  

Well it became this thing between us because I realized it turns her on and in turn, turned me on.  

Now she uses it to get me going like when she asked me to take her to the gym and of course she wears those damn yoga pants and  a sports bra, but to top it off she’s struggling to squat the bar with pretty light weights etc. and making noises quietly while doing and Im like…. “We gotta get out of here!”

I just never thought id be into this type of thing

She also likes being lifted up especially during sex or during oral if I throw her up on my shoulders

It’s one of those things that we never talk about but just do….but, she’ll make a comment about how she cant lift something because it’s too heavy but now she’ll use it to get a rise out of me.

So now is where the advice comes in

We’re at her friends for a small party and we’re there late having a few drinks and my wife and her friend start going back and forth about who’s stronger.  Honestly her friend clearly was, and has about 50 lbs on her, tough to say cause she’s shorter than my wife.  Anyway it goes back and forth and next thing I know they’re up and play fighting and her friend throws my wife over her shoulder like nothing and starts spanking her.  That did it for me, I was immediately turned on but obviously played it cool like “heyyy okok, you 2 take it easy”

So now that Ive gone down this crazy road with my wife? Should I tell her ? I obviously dont want her to get offended because it involved another woman

I don’t necessarily want a 3some but seeing her friend throw her around so easily like that def turned me on

Posted
I think the whole point of kink is to explore what brings you pleasure. If that experience brought you pleasure, then it's worth a conversation to explore it more. I don't know the scope and strength of your dynamic with your wife, if you are open about exploring new kinks then I would say something. Perhaps she is also thinking the same, it just takes one of the two of you to open up and say 'yes I enjoyed that, should we explore together some more'.
Posted
I agree with alpha lion. Open communication is key especially if you both get a rise out of it. Because she might be doing it to see your reaction to it and seen if it'll get you to know she is a submissive girl for another woman and might need a alpha female to have her do your doing. I mean there's a lot to it just communicate it might help you guys out.
Posted
She's your wife. I'm sure she's noticed by now how you react to such things she commonly does and as for that one instance as it may have slipped her attention while in such a predicament it very well could be a fetish of yours. Yes being able to over power our partners and watching others do so are both fetishes, but how far you take the latter depends on if your open to more occasionally having your wife play with someone else while you watch.
It also could've been the fact the other person was a woman which may bring the instance of co-Dom/meing your wife. On that if she's not even bi curious even without anything sexual she may not be into it at all. Just the same nothing can be lost by simply talking about it since the two of you should be open and honest with everything
Realitychk2000
Posted

I think it was the fact that it was another woman was able to dominate her so easily.  Like its, one thing if it’s me, but a woman doing it, it was just hot.