I love to *** my wifes tities, but I don't love her at all

ironlord777

Posted

Can’t believe I’m really reading this....No it’s not ok to *** your wifes titties ! If I was in your wife’s position I would pack my bags ASAP and start divorce proceedings. This lockdown is bringing out the worst in people and you need to get psychological attention

Posted

Why are you with her still if you don't love her?

Posted

It’s completely wrong to do that if there isn’t the connection. Bdsm is about more than just doing what you want. It sounds like *** to me and not okay at all!! 

Posted

Either he's trolling us, or somethings very wrong indeed...

Posted

I say let her go at your cocknballs at the same time and fashion as you go at the wifes titties  with the safe word being OKOK THEN SEE WHO GIVES FIRST LOL .

Posted

There is a difference between *** and S&M, you cross the threshold when consent is not present.

• 9 months later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 1/29/2021 at 1:30 AM, ironlord777 said:

Her boobs are like a red rag to a bull to me. I want to *** and tear them apart.

What is wrong with me?

Or is it okay?

Breasts are a symbol of female power fertility & gender identity so why are you married to someone female if you have that much inner conflict?!? 💀😬💀The idea of "boob play" or "boobie ***" is pleasure for both party's and consent because it's kinda private area 💀🙈💀