Licking the clit

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I'll get the gingham dress on for added effect now where's my rainbow flag to sing over?

"Suits you sir" if you could please sing "somewhere over the rainbow" whilst sashaying down the yellow brick road? That may do it

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

"Suits you sir" if you could please sing "somewhere over the rainbow" whilst sashaying down the yellow brick road? That may do it

Are you playing the Tin Woman, The Lioness and The Scarecrow all in one?
Oh and can I have my ruby slippers back please? I need them to hit the high notes!!

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Are you playing the Tin Woman, The Lioness and The Scarecrow all in one?
Oh and can I have my ruby slippers back please? I need them to hit the high notes!!

Just the lioness seeing as you took Dorothy.

Eh, no, finders keepers, loosers weepers

Posted

Just the lioness seeing as you took Dorothy.

Eh, no, finders keepers, loosers weepers

In that case can you give my thong a tug upwards at the appropriate moment - I'll never manage my inner Judy without assistance!!
I was born to play Dorothy I tell you...so we need a Tin Person and a Scarecrow...any nominations?

Posted
He's on his way...he just licked my post....the legend that is one half of PJ and Duncan will be joining us for a rumble soon
Posted
29 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Did you have mushrooms for tea?
(Waiting for PJ to rock up at the mention of a food item).

Hey you fucks! I was happy gorging through a share size pack of Cadburys caramel buttons on my sofa and poof!! here I am... I suppose you've summoned me for no damn good reason other than shits and giggles!!? 🤨 whats with all the spinning and gingham anyway?
And could you please stop singing.. I have a headache... too much sugar.... maybe 😶

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:
He's on his way...he just licked my post....the legend that is one half of PJ and Duncan will be joining us for a rumble soon

Is that a euphemism?
I'd rather a crumble.
And no, you can faff about with your own thong.

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Hey you fucks! I was happy gorging through a share size pack of Cadburys caramel buttons on my sofa and poof!! here I am... I suppose you've summoned me for no damn good reason other than shits and giggles!!? 🤨 whats with all the spinning and gingham anyway?
And could you please stop singing.. I have a headache... too much sugar.... maybe 😶

Gemini, said he'd rubbed the lamp to get us the genie
Of course it's for giggles and food puns

Posted

Is that a euphemism?
I'd rather a crumble.

Apple or blackcurrant?

Talking of euphemisms...how about if I attach a bit of string to it and you give it a tug at the appropriate moment?

And yeah PJ gives good post I tell you 🤣😂

And it worked, it worked...*does happy dance*

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

You keep your hands off my gingham Mister...you do know you belong to CK and I now? There to be summoned at will 😄😀

Posted
Cant believe you dont know who Jay and Silent Bob are 🤦‍♂️
Whilst I've been dragged here I guess I'll add my technique.. basically it involves starting of with my tongue then secretly swapping out for one of those flappy rotating, vibrating fake tongues that spins at a million miles an hour.. nobody has noticed yet and everyone things my tongue is blessed by the angels (ooooh the angels😇)
Works everytime.. try it... thank me later 😎😂
Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I licked that secretly... why you gotta tell tales!! 🤨😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Is that a euphemism?
I'd rather a crumble.

What kind of crumble? 🤨 if its Rhubarb you can sod off.. anything else... keep talking...

Posted

To mark you as mine...think yourself lucky I could have just cocked a leg 🤣😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You keep your hands off my gingham Mister...you do know you belong to CK and I now? There to be summoned at will 😄😀

I'm maybe interested in this arrangement.. what do I get out of it? 🤔 I definitely get to touch the gingham though.. that's non negotiable.. or I'm dragons den-ing it 🤨

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

What kind of crumble? 🤨 if its Rhubarb you can sod off.. anything else... keep talking...

Apple of course. More crumble than apple. Vanilla icecream rather than cream or custard

Posted
6 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

But did you lick it in particular way? Did you rub your nose in it? Share your secret techniques, it's a learning forum

Posted
10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Gemini, said he'd rubbed the lamp to get us the genie
Of course it's for giggles and food puns

I mean.. There's so many lines I could give right now about granting all of your wishes baby😉 😂😂😂 but let's be honest... I'm like the genie's slightly annoying, food obsessed brother who doesn't know magic 😂😂

Posted

I'm maybe interested in this arrangement.. what do I get out of it? 🤔 I definitely get to touch the gingham though.. that's non negotiable.. or I'm dragons den-ing it 🤨

How about you get to touch the gingham once a week and can borrow the ruby slippers on every third Tuesday? Which of course shall be known as Ruby Tuesday 😉

Posted

Apple of course. More crumble than apple. Vanilla icecream rather than cream or custard

Only way it should be

Posted
6 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

To mark you as mine...think yourself lucky I could have just cocked a leg 🤣😂

I do give good post to be fair 🤔😂

Posted

I mean.. There's so many lines I could give right now about granting all of your wishes baby😉 😂😂😂 but let's be honest... I'm like the genie's slightly annoying, food obsessed brother who doesn't know magic 😂😂

You mean I had a rub in vain? 🙄

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ok good.. add in some cinnamon and this could work!

Posted
10 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:
Cant believe you dont know who Jay and Silent Bob are 🤦‍♂️
Whilst I've been dragged here I guess I'll add my technique.. basically it involves starting of with my tongue then secretly swapping out for one of those flappy rotating, vibrating fake tongues that spins at a million miles an hour.. nobody has noticed yet and everyone things my tongue is blessed by the angels (ooooh the angels😇)
Works everytime.. try it... thank me later 😎😂

But neither did Aranhis or Gemini 🤷‍♀️😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

But did you lick it in particular way? Did you rub your nose in it? Share your secret techniques, it's a learning forum

To be honest it was more of a lazy dribble... it's been a long day 😂😂😂