Licking the clit

Posted
11 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:
Cant believe you dont know who Jay and Silent Bob are 🤦‍♂️
Whilst I've been dragged here I guess I'll add my technique.. basically it involves starting of with my tongue then secretly swapping out for one of those flappy rotating, vibrating fake tongues that spins at a million miles an hour.. nobody has noticed yet and everyone things my tongue is blessed by the angels (ooooh the angels😇)
Works everytime.. try it... thank me later 😎😂

Also, those gadgets are much better than any tongue regardless of anyones technique if that's your thing.

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

How about you get to touch the gingham once a week and can borrow the ruby slippers on every third Tuesday? Which of course shall be known as Ruby Tuesday 😉

That's a done deal! 🤝 wait.. what am I agreeing too? Damnit why do I never read the small print!!!!?

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You mean I had a rub in vain? 🙄

A good hard rub is never in vain 🤷‍♂️

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

To be honest it was more of a lazy dribble... it's been a long day 😂😂😂

These days a lazy dribble is more than I can expect so I'm not complaining 🤣😂

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

These days a lazy dribble is more than I can expect so I'm not complaining 🤣😂

To be fair sometimes a lazy dribble is quite nice 🤔

Posted
3 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

That's a done deal! 🤝 wait.. what am I agreeing too? Damnit why do I never read the small print!!!!?

Nope...too late you've agreed...you belong to CK and I now 😁😁😁😁

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Nope...too late you've agreed...you belong to CK and I now 😁😁😁😁

This does not match well with my Domly domliness 🤔 best switch my profile up.. literally 😂 so... what do I acrually have to do?

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

This does not match well with my Domly domliness 🤔 best switch my profile up.. literally 😂 so... what do I acrually have to do?

CK and I have a Teams Zoom meeting tomorrow to discuss your exact tasks...we'll be in touch....in the meantime best you stock up on tights and corsets 🤣😂

Posted

CK and I have a Teams Zoom meeting tomorrow to discuss your exact tasks...we'll be in touch....in the meantime best you stock up on tights and corsets 🤣😂

I mean... I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see that 😂😂😂 but if you both want to burn your retinas out at me in a corset 🤷‍♂️ your funeral 😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Did I just become a D,D,Domme 😱

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

For this roleplay scenario yes.. congratulations... however in case you couldn't tell... I'm going to be the brattiest of brats... you'll have your hands full.. good luck 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

What kind of crumble? 🤨 if its Rhubarb you can sod off.. anything else... keep talking...

You dissed the rhubarb. I am mortified.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

But neither did Aranhis or Gemini 🤷‍♀️😂

Hang on a minute Mrs, I know exactly who Jay and Silent Bob are!! Tsk. Admittedly didn't recognise that particular quote (I fell asleep on the one occasion years ago that I tried to watch Strike Back), but do like a bit of Kevin Smith and only rewatched Dogma (again) earlier this year.

Speaking on behalf of members of the opposite sex.... that's our signature move.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

You dissed the rhubarb. I am mortified.

It's ok to like different things 😝 I still love cheesecake though so we're still on for a tea party! 😁

Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I know...who'd have thunk it...now quick get me over your knee before the magic powder wears off 🤣😂

Posted
I personally like to sit on the floor and let her stand over me facing away from me and bend over so I can go to town and run my whole face in it and eat her ass. Really it's just a matter of picking up on the subtle ques of what's doing it for that person. Some get off by having minimum contact other than ur tongue on her clit others like ur face and nose in it and some seem to like if I suck in her clit and lightly apply pressure just barely w my teeth and use my tongue to Mike Tyson punch out that thing. Also a woman's clit.will usually get bigger/harder the More turned on she is. Some you have to apply slight pressure in order to notice this others it's very obvious. Either way you can't go wrong keeping ur eyes and ears open to her ques!
Posted
13 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

For this roleplay scenario yes.. congratulations... however in case you couldn't tell... I'm going to be the brattiest of brats... you'll have your hands full.. good luck 😂

But we can just resolve the brattiness with food right?

Posted
12 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Hang on a minute Mrs, I know exactly who Jay and Silent Bob are!! Tsk. Admittedly didn't recognise that particular quote (I fell asleep on the one occasion years ago that I tried to watch Strike Back), but do like a bit of Kevin Smith and only rewatched Dogma (again) earlier this year.

Speaking on behalf of members of the opposite sex.... that's our signature move.

You're right what was I thinking? 😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

It's definitely worn off

Dagnabbit!! Foiled again

Posted
20 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

But we can just resolve the brattiness with food right?

Serve it up naked and we have a deal.. otherwise I'll squeeem and squeeem and squeeem until I'm sick 😂😂

Posted
17 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Dagnabbit!! Foiled again

Does this mean I off the hook!? 🥳🥳😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Does this mean I off the hook!? 🥳🥳😂

Oh no mister...we have a very special hook for you...now fetch the lube 🤣😂

Posted

Oh no mister...we have a very special hook for you...now fetch the lube 🤣😂

My safe word is cucumber!!! My safe word is cucumber!!! CUUUUCCCCUMBERRRRRR 😂