Licking the clit

Posted

I am an avid clitoris licker.

So I want to share my technique and discuss it so I can get better at it, share or lern new techniques entirely.

Step one: I sling my arms around her upper thighs my left hand gently holds the stomach my right one is use to pull up the top of the vagina to reveal the clit. Important: check if you need to lift a little clit good or not.

step two: curl your lips over you teeth and suck in the clit. 

step three: do an infinity sight with you tounge, an up an down motion or circle it. Stay with one movement though.

what is you technique? Has somebody one for eating out from behind? 

thank you for your answers 

Posted
Personally the only "technique" I use is paying attention to the reactions and guidance of any sexual partner and in turn reacting to them - we are all individuals and have our own way we like to be pleasured, there is no "one size fits all" technique to any aspect of sex, whether it be clitoral stimulation or anything else really.
Listening to your partner is the only technique you need.
Posted
I never knew sexual activities came straight out of a text book? Do you really concentrate that much on each step? Is this like that skit on Friends where Monica had a diagram and was teaching the others her technique?
Cheekysub247
Posted
Step one... double check its not a hard limit
Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
I never knew sexual activities came straight out of a text book? Do you really concentrate that much on each step? Is this like that skit on Friends where Monica had a diagram and was teaching the others her technique?

You mean you didn't study English Cliterature at school CK? A Tale Of Two Clitties was always a favourite of mine 🤣😂

Posted
Hmm I know guys think this is the best technique but clit stimulation alone is not for everyone I think Gemini_man has it right each person is different
Posted
Well not everyone’s the same. If something touches my bundle of nerve endings hiding under the skin it’s pure ***. Thus I recommend attending to the clit as a whole, not just the thing you can reveal. I always say treat it like a tongue and French kiss me.
Posted
I enjoy the INTERaction. Be ready to feel the feedback and respond to the messages you are receiving.
Posted
9 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You mean you didn't study English Cliterature at school CK? A Tale Of Two Clitties was always a favourite of mine 🤣😂

Well, I was educated in Essex but I'm not sure that they had slut school back then. I had to make do with Macbeth and Of Mice and Men. I'm not sure if I've been hard done by now 🤔

Posted
I am the master of the clit. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see clit, you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the clit like me. Not this little fuck, none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all clits! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.
Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well, I was educated in Essex but I'm not sure that they had slut school back then. I had to make do with Macbeth and Of Mice and Men. I'm not sure if I've been hard done by now 🤔

You didn't miss out....Taming Of The Shrew, Playboy Of The Western World and Great Expectations for me - none of which have served me particularly well...the Shrews all remained untamed...expectations didn't turn out particularly great...and Playboy? Ahem!! 😂🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, Adventurous77 said:
I am the master of the clit. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see clit, you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the clit like me. Not this little fuck, none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all clits! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

And after that brief commercial we return to our normal programming 😀

Posted
7 minutes ago, AlienAngel said:

Well not everyone’s the same. If something touches my bundle of nerve endings hiding under the skin it’s pure ***.

Mmmmm yes, very good point - I've a friend who is the same, so it's a major no-go with her.

Posted
Just now, gemini_man said:

And after that brief commercial we return to our normal programming 😀

I admire your confidence 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

You didn't miss out....Taming Of The Shrew, Playboy Of The Western World and Great Expectations for me - none of which have served me particularly well...the Shrews all remained untamed...expectations didn't turn out particularly great...and Playboy? Ahem!! 😂🤣

I'll have you know I'm part way through Taming of the Shrew and you've just ruined it for me!

Posted
7 minutes ago, Adventurous77 said:

I can't figure out if you're serious or taking the piss?

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

I'll have you know I'm part way through Taming of the Shrew and you've just ruined it for me!

I was talking about my own personal shrews not Kate...she dies in a hail of gunfire on a Chicago street during prohibition 🤣😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I was talking about my own personal shrews not Kate...she dies in a hail of gunfire on a Chicago street during prohibition 🤣😂

WHAT!?😡

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

WHAT!?😡

But it's OK Petruchio pops over from Venice with a magic potion he bought off Puck and she lives on as Nancy and spends her life following Bill Sykes round until he ditches her at the altar and she changes her surname by Deed Poll to Haversham 🤣😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

But it's OK Petruchio pops over from Venice with a magic potion he bought off Puck and she lives on as Nancy and spends her life following Bill Sykes round until he ditches her at the altar and she changes her surname by Deed Poll to Haversham 🤣😂

Did you have mushrooms for tea?
(Waiting for PJ to rock up at the mention of a food item).

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Did you have mushrooms for tea?
(Waiting for PJ to rock up at the mention of a food item).

They were magic I tell you...
...as for PJ don't you have to say "ice cream" three times and then turn 360 degrees clockwise followed by 360 degrees anti-clockwise to make him appear....or was that Mr Benn? 🤔😄

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

They were magic I tell you...
...as for PJ don't you have to say "ice cream" three times and then turn 360 degrees clockwise followed by 360 degrees anti-clockwise to make him appear....or was that Mr Benn? 🤔😄

I've clicked the heels of my ruby slippers 3x whilst saying "icecream". Let's see what works

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I've clicked the heels of my ruby slippers 3x whilst saying "icecream". Let's see what works

I'll get the gingham dress on for added effect now where's my rainbow flag to sing over?