Licking the clit

Posted
4 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

My safe word is cucumber!!! My safe word is cucumber!!! CUUUUCCCCUMBERRRRRR 😂

And where would you like said cucumber? I hear some people like them in the most unusual of places 🤔

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

And where would you like said cucumber? I hear some people like them in the most unusual of places 🤔

Maybe a gag being as he's hooked elsewhere? 🤣😈🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

That's it!! I've had enough of your nonsense! Both of you on your knees and bend over! Prepare to have your collective arses spanked red raw!! *takes off belt 🧐

us Doms shouldn't have to put up with this shit!! We're already so hard done by dontcha know 😂

#sternface #puttingmysuiton #yourebothforit

Posted
23 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

That's it!! I've had enough of your nonsense! Both of you on your knees and bend over! Prepare to have your collective arses spanked red raw!! *takes off belt 🧐

us Doms shouldn't have to put up with this shit!! We're already so hard done by dontcha know 😂

#sternface #puttingmysuiton #yourebothforit

Ahhahahahahaa...you're so funny PJ - and besides it says you're straight so you wouldn't be interested in me...and that being the case it wouldn't be fair to take it all out on CK so she's immune by association 🤣😂🤣
#getoutofthatone #keepyourknickerson #rhubarbcrumble

Posted
31 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Ahhahahahahaa...you're so funny PJ - and besides it says you're straight so you wouldn't be interested in me...and that being the case it wouldn't be fair to take it all out on CK so she's immune by association 🤣😂🤣
#getoutofthatone #keepyourknickerson #rhubarbcrumble

I'll make an exception this one time! 🧐😂 bare thy buttocks and tremble ye rapscallions!

#noescape
#onlywearnickersonsundays
#bleeuugh 😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I'll make an exception this one time! 🧐😂 bare thy buttocks and tremble ye rapscallions!

#noescape
#onlywearnickersonsundays
#bleeuugh 😂

Once you go there there's no going back....your profile blurb auto-changes to raging bisexual and you get the attentions of men as well as women...but if that's what you really want - meet you in the lay-by off the A6735 at 10 - flash your headlights 3 times and put your hazards on...it may be a long night 🤣😂 #convertingstraights #onemanatatime

Posted
14 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Once you go there there's no going back....your profile blurb auto-changes to raging bisexual and you get the attentions of men as well as women...but if that's what you really want - meet you in the lay-by off the A6735 at 10 - flash your headlights 3 times and put your hazards on...it may be a long night 🤣😂 #convertingstraights #onemanatatime

😂😂😂 to be honest I get lots of male visitors already.. maybe I just have that look 🤔😂
I might change it to say raging bisexual just to test hahaha!
#notreallycoming
#youllnevertakemealive!

Posted
4 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

😂😂😂 to be honest I get lots of male visitors already.. maybe I just have that look 🤔😂
#notreallycoming
#youllnevertakemealive!

Actually now you mention it and having just flicked through your pics you may have a point 🤔😂
Do it, do it, do it...you know you wanna 🤣😂

#duncannorvellescamperbrother #chasemechaseme

Posted
7 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

#notreallycoming
#youllnevertakemealive!

Do it for science! I expect a research proposal by noon tomorrow 😂

Posted
19 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Do it for science! I expect a research proposal by noon tomorrow 😂

Pah! Not preparing you anything, you didnt even care about my movie poster 🎻(yes that's a ***y violin playing just for lil ol hard done by me 😂)

Posted
23 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Actually now you mention it and having just flicked through your pics you may have a point 🤔😂
Do it, do it, do it...you know you wanna 🤣😂

#duncannorvellescamperbrother #chasemechaseme

I am not camp!!! *flaps arms wildly and struts off in a huff 😂
#toolazytochaseyou

Posted
10 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Pah! Not preparing you anything, you didnt even care about my movie poster 🎻(yes that's a ***y violin playing just for lil ol hard done by me 😂)

Err, you didn't care enough to send me your poster 🤷‍♀️

Posted
On 8/23/2022 at 10:02 PM, PJ3000 said:

Cant believe you dont know who Jay and Silent Bob are 🤦‍♂️
Whilst I've been dragged here I guess I'll add my technique.. basically it involves starting of with my tongue then secretly swapping out for one of those flappy rotating, vibrating fake tongues that spins at a million miles an hour.. nobody has noticed yet and everyone things my tongue is blessed by the angels (ooooh the angels😇)
Works everytime.. try it... thank me later 😎😂

Now I didn't put you down as a fake PJ!! I'm shocked no one has rumbled you yet ;) lol

Posted
On 8/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, gemini_man said:

Sounds suspiciously like you've done this kind of thing before ;)

Posted
12 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

Now I didn't put you down as a fake PJ!! I'm shocked no one has rumbled you yet lol

I prefer the label ingenious 😂 nobody has rumbled me yet because they're too occupied😜😂😂😂

• 8 months later...
Posted
I can’t describe my technique but the licking I do works great love pink pussies
  • 11 months later...
Posted
I’m still learning I don’t have enough girl time to have one. But I do love biting my face in a girls pussy an suck, and roll my tongue around a clit.