Trans Men

Ki****

Posted
Interesting topic, tbh. I’m a non-binary trans guy and tend to put myself in the non-binary category more often than not. It’s definitely still a part of my identity, but part of it is also bc of the issue you run into - people automatically assume I’m a trans woman and it can be frustrating and dysphoric. I prefer it when they allow us to specify our identities instead of calling ‘trans’ a whole gender in and of itself
Posted
trans guy n nby here just wanted to say sorry to op that you have to read a lot of subtlety transphobic things in this thread. there's def an invisibility issue about trans dudes n trans mascs
Seedplantr269
Posted
August 28, Bulbarat said:

Thank you, there's nothing wrong with fetishes. But people's identity, race, ect. aren't fetishes, it's dehumanizing

But your sexual orientation can be a fetish . It's a unique trait and choice not God given . Not knocking anyone in any way as I love being with a trans man . But it's reality . So yes it can be a fetish respectfully . It's all about how some people approach others that makes it wrong .

• 1 month later...
Posted
Question:Bullarat- How is being a trans a fetish?
Posted
Ya, it's even harder to engage with any one especially being bisexual what's up with that?
Posted
I’m a trans guy and I def have like had some questionable interactions. It would nice to have trans men + trans women as separate categories as well to reduce confusion.
Posted
Also if your into trans specify, which one FtM or MtF and answer the damn text!
Posted
Also would be nice if they are into trans to please specify which FtM or MtF then answer the text!
  • 2 months later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 8/29/2022 at 12:23 AM, Bulbarat said:

Thank you, there's nothing wrong with fetishes. But people's identity, race, ect. aren't fetishes, it's dehumanizing

But that seems to shame peeps who have attraction for or extra attraction/interest in certain physical types or certain social groups or races how is attraction & desire to always dehumane peeps?!? So I should aim at being with an identity/race/group/look that I'm NOT interested in or attracted to or desiring of atall in case it's fetishizing?!? Now life is just a straight-jacket ☹️ now natural affinitys can cause us to be like accused of inequalities?!? Without natural attractions which is a vibe which is there or its not there is nothing natural 🤔 regardless of social/genetical types & in history certain types or groups were often seen as more/less desirable or taken on as say "trophy wives" or lovers by certain groups & that still happens now days.....often minority identitys are fetish interests partly or fully & otherwise they may not get any social-access & sex romance chances!!! now you've made it about even more rules that limit minority groups peeps like me) even more.....while supremacists value systems  still rule majority society anywayz & get away with whatever inequalities they feel entitled to.....sucks ☹️💀

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 8/30/2022 at 11:14 PM, bebes said:

Interesting topic, tbh. I’m a non-binary trans guy and tend to put myself in the non-binary category more often than not. It’s definitely still a part of my identity, but part of it is also bc of the issue you run into - people automatically assume I’m a trans woman and it can be frustrating and dysphoric. I prefer it when they allow us to specify our identities instead of calling ‘trans’ a whole gender in and of itself

Transgender= equals a whole spectrum of differing gender identitys!! 🤔 that don't conform to just the norm of traditional male/female social gender eXpectations) most folks think now days because of the media that Transgender=legal/medical change from one gender to another ☹️ no it's a term for a whole spectrum of gender identitys on various levels-transgender is from internal & personal gender identity(s) not just what you look like outside gender-wise which would come under "gender expression" part of gender study's!!! 🕵️