Hypnosis and Sex

Posted

Has anyone used hypnosis as part of sex, BDSM or fetish?

What was it like, how did you 'go about it' for want of a better phrase.

Posted
How would one maintain consent and boundaries when under hypnosis?
Posted
Had a femdom put headphones on me and play hypnosis while leaving me tied and blindfolded in her room. Pretty fun and interesting for the most part.
Posted
5 hours ago, The-White_Rabbit said:
Are you a hypnotist?

Me personally? No I’m not. Just curious about the use of hypno in a bdsm session or environment?

Posted
5 hours ago, jackiegag said:
Had a femdom put headphones on me and play hypnosis while leaving me tied and blindfolded in her room. Pretty fun and interesting for the most part.

Wow how did that feel? What was being played?

Posted
8 hours ago, MasterAkua said:
How would one maintain consent and boundaries when under hypnosis?

I think I read that a person cannot be ***d to do something they wouldn’t do under hypno. But it’s an interesting question…

Posted
Are you wanting to hypotise or be hypnotised? Erotic hypnosis is probably about 90% 'normal' hypnosis, with the last 10% tweaked to give it an erotic edge. Used correctly it can be super powerful and intense, but you really have to be willing to do your homework if you want to do it effectively and safely
Posted
10 minutes ago, MissSole said:
Are you wanting to hypotise or be hypnotised? Erotic hypnosis is probably about 90% 'normal' hypnosis, with the last 10% tweaked to give it an erotic edge. Used correctly it can be super powerful and intense, but you really have to be willing to do your homework if you want to do it effectively and safely

Wanting to be hypno’d

Posted
18 minutes ago, doublewavedyellows said:

I think I read that a person cannot be ***d to do something they wouldn’t do under hypno. But it’s an interesting question…

You're absolutely correct. I'm a qualified hypnotherapist. You cannot be ***d to do anything under hypnosis that you don't WANT to do. If that were possible, I would be a very rich man indeed!

Posted

Yes, and IMO it's very satisfying. Note that even under trance you won't do something against your will. Normally I don't like to do some things like erotic dancing because I am a bit shy (not that I don't wanna try it), but I have done it under hypnosis. It can be veeeery fun and exciting. My first attempt I fell asleep, lol (being hypnotized does not mean you are sleeping it's more like your subconscious taking over)

Posted
3 hours ago, Ljhh said:

Yes, and IMO it's very satisfying. Note that even under trance you won't do something against your will. Normally I don't like to do some things like erotic dancing because I am a bit shy (not that I don't wanna try it), but I have done it under hypnosis. It can be veeeery fun and exciting. My first attempt I fell asleep, lol (being hypnotized does not mean you are sleeping it's more like your subconscious taking over)

So can I ask how it felt, what you did whilst under hypnosis etc?

Posted
Intriguing, I’m definitely going to research the subject matter 🤯😵💫🥴
Posted
I've undergone Hypnosis. Usually Hypnosis is used to correct addictive behaviour. The Hypnotist puts his subject into a trance. This is somewhere between deep sleep but completely conscious, but so relaxed you feel you really can't move - it's a weird feeling, like nothing you have never felt before.
Hypnotism targets the part of the brain that controls repetitive behaviour. Its said that two parts of the brain control body function, one acts as a driver [ I will do it anyway) and a secondary function that adds intelligence to the function [ if I step off the kerb and into the path of a vehicle its likely to hit me and damage me, possibly kill me ]
Every time a human makes a decision, the secondary intelligence either vetos the request or approves it. This is done millions of times a day in all if you brains. Hypnotist believes, by disarming the primary function by trance, the Hypnotist can communicate with the intelligence function and override its commands.
So with reference to sex, it's not the trance which you are under providing these wonderful feelings that you should be worried about, but a skilled Hypnotist will be reprogramming your brain function whilst under , and if you suddenly find you start doing things which you consider strange , deviant, perverted or completely vanilla when you were previously red jot under the sheets, chances are , you have been reprogrammed.... lol
Posted
It's my primary thing. I've been into it for many years. Amazing things can be achieved when utilised by a well educated dom 😁 always been the subject
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
From a legal point of view be aware that in many countries it is illegal to hypnotise without a licence
  • 1 month later...
Posted
September 26, AmstelDom said:
From a legal point of view be aware that in many countries it is illegal to hypnotise without a licence

It's completely dangeroube put under by entertainment hypnotism. True hypnotists just relax the subject, like a guided meditation. The subject is always awake, alert and relaxed.
Stage hypnotists:. You've seen or heard of subjects getting back to their seatss to and start crowing like a rooster ? NEVER, NEVER, undergo deep-trance hypnosis unless you have a death-wish.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
October 31, SentientMe said:

It's completely dangeroube put under by entertainment hypnotism. True hypnotists just relax the subject, like a guided meditation. The subject is always awake, alert and relaxed.
Stage hypnotists:. You've seen or heard of subjects getting back to their seatss to and start crowing like a rooster ? NEVER, NEVER, undergo deep-trance hypnosis unless you have a death-wish.

God you make it sound like you are playing with a Ouija board. I disagree and I am very much still alive 😁

Posted
October 31, SentientMe said:

Codswallop! Stage hypnosis is no more dangerous than any other. If it was possible to make people do things against their will then hypnotists would be incredibly rich people indeed.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I absolutely adore being hypnotized.  I’ve even got triggers where I can be quickly taken into trance.  I love it when people use my triggers and surprise me with what they do to me… guess it helps to have a whole lot of fetishes!